[q] help required dhd won't start

Search This thread

ricey1986

Mar 6, 2009
Bolton
Have you made sure there is charge in the battery? Dont mean to sound condescending but sometimes the simplest of things does the trick

Ricey

CodeNameUnknown1

Apr 3, 2011
Well, you need a program that interacts with the device using that driver. Check if theres one out there, but i would doubt it.

Its just like the other threads said....send it to HTC.

vyqas

May 7, 2011
lol i can't its not warranty i bought it from someone :/ and I'm not giving up that easily this things needs a solution Let's hope we find it out somehow

vyqas

May 7, 2011
People I am waiting for your replies :). Are you guys telling me that there is no solution to it?

raze599

Nov 1, 2010
Birmingham
There is a solution called J-Tagging, but it isn't practical for us home users. It is only practical for a repair shop or HTC because it is a lot of work and expensive.

What actually happens is that the motherboard is removed from the device, hooked up to a special device which wipes and rewrites the boot partitions completely in a way that can't be done through the recovery or any similar method.

If you can find somebody that can J-Tag Desire HD's, that is where you should go to get the phone fixed. However it is best to send it to HTC if you still have warranty.