PreOrder Delays!

Search This thread

No1ustad

Aug 6, 2007
Wirefly:

I just spoke with "aaron" of wirefly via online chat.

Apparently they will not be receiving phones until the 26th. meaning you can expect shipments to go out on the 26th AT THE EARLIEST. The later in line you are, the higher the chances you may get delayed even more.

1-Day shipping means the 27th at the earliest, so no time to play with it on the weekend...

Since going with wirefly does save me $70, tax, plus friends and family store, I'll be anxiously waiting, but this does suck

Amazon:

Their website states estimated delivery date of July 1st with 2-day shipping as well!

Last edited:

aaronpoweruser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2007
earth
If you go through wirefly friends and family its 150 not sure of the downside though

Apparently they will not be receiving phones until the 26th. meaning you can expect shipments to go out on the 26th AT THE EARLIEST. The later in line you are, the higher the chances you may get delayed even more.

1-Day shipping means the 27th at the earliest, so no time to play with it on the weekend...

Unfortunately, since i save on tax (almost 10%), and it's $20 cheaper than RS or Sprint, coupled with the extra $25 off through fatwallet, I can't say that 3 days is worth $70, but this really annoys me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Reactions: No1ustad

aaronpoweruser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2007
earth
im not sure i have never dealt with wirefly. i have a preorder with the shack already but its hard to beat 150

No1ustad

Aug 6, 2007
1. go here: http://www.fatwallet.com/Wirefly-coupons/ for the click-through. it gives you $25 cash back for ordering any phone on wirefly.
2. to get friends and family price (which is $149.99) google wirefly friends and family.
3. if you have Bank of America, go here: https://additup.bankofamerica.com , and then access wirefly, and you get $50 in your BofA account.

But, all these options do not allow you to have your phone on the 24th.

Reactions: dadoc04

mwalt2

Feb 22, 2009
I don't think you can take the word from 1 chat representative and say it's delayed. I called and asked and they said it would ship on the 24th. Now I'm regretting putting $50 down at Radioshack. I may get it from wirefly friends and family for $150 and then get $50 to spend at Radioshack on accessories and what not...

I dont know how to get any of these HELP!!!

Here's radioshack friends and family link for evo3d: http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=26987_f2a580fe7f2f4a6ea60a21124db58371

You'll want to change the zipcode if you use it...I just made that one up ;).

No1ustad

Aug 6, 2007
I don't think you can take the word from 1 chat representative and say it's delayed. I called and asked and they said it would ship on the 24th. Now I'm regretting putting $50 down at Radioshack. I may get it from wirefly friends and family for $150 and then get $50 to spend at Radioshack on accessories and what not...

Here's radioshack friends and family link for evo3d: http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=26987_f2a580fe7f2f4a6ea60a21124db58371

You'll want to change the zipcode if you use it...I just made that one up ;).

I hope you're right. I also pre-ordered at radioshack, but I figure, if I pick up the phone for $150, i save taxes and basically got the gift card for free... if my 3D is delayed too far out (very possible since i just purchased this morning depending on their stock and looking at amazon's status), i'll just pick it up from radio shack. I'll talk to another wirefly rep in a bit and see if i get the same answer.

rtmski

Jun 30, 2010
I just placed my order through Amazon and it told me my estimated ship date was June 24th and delivery being the 28th

Riff76

Feb 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Google Pixel 6
I just placed my order through Amazon and it told me my estimated ship date was June 24th and delivery being the 28th

My local Best Buy will be receiving 30 phones on the 24th. I'm number 13 on the reserved list. Im sure other places will save you a buck or more but I've been holding onto a $100 BB gift card since Christmas for this very reason. 2 weeks can't come soon enough!!!

Semantics

Nov 30, 2009
I went with The Shack. Wirefly has some ridiculous policy that if you swap phone numbers on the 3D they charge you like 300 dollars. My wife has a full upgrade, mine isnt up until July so I'm getting the 3D on her upgrade then giving her my Evo. She can't wait to get rid of her Pre, and I'll still be sitting on a full upgrade for the next best phone when July rolls around. :D

YoungSinema

Jun 14, 2010
Lancaster, CA
I went with The Shack. Wirefly has some ridiculous policy that if you swap phone numbers on the 3D they charge you like 300 dollars. My wife has a full upgrade, mine isnt up until July so I'm getting the 3D on her upgrade then giving her my Evo. She can't wait to get rid of her Pre, and I'll still be sitting on a full upgrade for the next best phone when July rolls around. :D

I've been hearling a little bit about that $300 charge. Is that for as long as you have the phone, or not?

Second question, are you guys saying that I can use the family & friends discount with the fatwallet discount and pay only like $125 for my EVO?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you go through wirefly friends and family its 150 not sure of the downside though

Unfortunately, since i save on tax (almost 10%), and it's $20 cheaper than RS or Sprint, coupled with the extra $25 off through fatwallet, I can't say that 3 days is worth $70, but this really annoys me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
    1. go here: http://www.fatwallet.com/Wirefly-coupons/ for the click-through. it gives you $25 cash back for ordering any phone on wirefly.
    2. to get friends and family price (which is $149.99) google wirefly friends and family.
    3. if you have Bank of America, go here: https://additup.bankofamerica.com , and then access wirefly, and you get $50 in your BofA account.

But, all these options do not allow you to have your phone on the 24th.