Bluetooth call quality issues on nexus 5

Search This thread

qwerty warrior

Jan 21, 2011
hi guys

i got a JBL bluetooth 4.0 headphone and im having an odd issue
when calling i hear them very well but they hear me what can be described as "very low quality" "echoey" and far away

any one else has these issues ?
all i found were people with 3.5mm jack headphone issues but not blue tooth

running stock 4.4.2 (rooted)

PhilipTD

Dec 17, 2010
LI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
hi guys
when calling i hear them very well but they hear me what can be described as "very low quality" "echoey" and far away
You have most probably already done so, but, just in case, how about, as a first step in isolating the problem, trying the headphones on another phone, and trying the phone with other headphones.

Reactions: qwerty warrior

qwerty warrior

Jan 21, 2011
You have most probably already done so, but, just in case, how about, as a first step in isolating the problem, trying the headphones on another phone, and trying the phone with other headphones.

just googled it one more time it seems like its an issue with what google has been adding to android

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...-still-suffer-from-assorted-bluetooth-issues/

it includes workaround that i will try soon
ill also try it with an iphone 5 and see if its the head set thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi guys