New xperia z owner HELP

Search This thread

magic2012

Feb 20, 2010
I just got the xperia z c6603 factory unlocked running 4.2.2 not rooted can't seem to update it either 4.3 or 4.4 even when using the pc companion program it's says that my phone is up to date how can I update it without rooting

arismelachrinos

Feb 26, 2014
I just got the xperia z c6603 factory unlocked running 4.2.2 not rooted can't seem to update it either 4.3 or 4.4 even when using the pc companion program it's says that my phone is up to date how can I update it without rooting
try updating sony pc companion...havent seen this issue anywhere else....if that still doesnt work just flash one of those ftf files with flashtool....it doesnt require root but i think you will be able to update with pc companion...

Reactions: magic2012

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try updating sony pc companion...havent seen this issue anywhere else....if that still doesnt work just flash one of those ftf files with flashtool....it doesnt require root but i think you will be able to update with pc companion...
    Flashing FTF with flashtool will update it sure
    Backup data!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk.