LG G3 home, keyboard, apps, wallpapers, ringtones

Search This thread

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
Let me say that I am not a noob. Although at this moment I am kind of feeling like one. I installed the camera app. It now doesn't work. (as stated in the OP which I should have read thoroughly prior to installing) but now my camera doesn't work at all.
I tried flashing XDABEBB's camera which I use and it still get a FC. In addition I reflashed my cloudy stock rom and still my camera is not working which is really odd. I would think reflashing the rom would definitely fix it. Does anyone have any thoughts about how to fix this.? Also maybe there should be a little more warning in the OP that is perhaps maybe in red or bold stating that the apps do not work and might cause some problems. Again I understand I am at fault and pretty much everything here on XDA is at your own risk but...... Would be helpful when your having a careless moment.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app

armenaksh

Oct 6, 2012
I have g3 d855 when i add two language in keyboard sometimes one of languages omite from screen keyboard and i should go to setting and add that language again.even delivery report mark is taken off and i force to mark it again.<br />
Help me<br />
Tanx<br />
<br />
Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk<br/>

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ZANGfer

Sep 27, 2014
I have root and use the stock, when I install the applications they do not work. can anyone help me?

Top Liked Posts