[Q] bypass pin on lock screen LG G Flex

Search This thread

lifeizshort

Aug 31, 2014
So I have 2 LG G Flex's one use to be my ex girlfriend's which has been the worst pain in my life. Anyways how can get around the pin from the lock screen? Phone is not rooted and can't be used unless you guys can help. Thank you much appreciated.

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
You will not be able to save the dirt you are trying to dig up on your ex. If that's the case plug it in to your pc and extract the dirt (info) then factory reset. Otherwise no one on xda will help you bypass a pin or password it's in ethical. And not allowed.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Plus if you're done with her and over her then you shouldn't care.

You can tell when one still cares if they have an opportunity for revenge and take it or not.

Reactions: brittoking

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You will not be able to save the dirt you are trying to dig up on your ex. If that's the case plug it in to your pc and extract the dirt (info) then factory reset. Otherwise no one on xda will help you bypass a pin or password it's in ethical. And not allowed.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Plus if you're done with her and over her then you shouldn't care.

You can tell when one still cares if they have an opportunity for revenge and take it or not.