Super dual system, dual systems can share data, share APP, OTA

Search This thread

chinagb

Dec 18, 2006
PuTian
http://www.miui.com/thread-417628-1-1.html

Principle: the / system partition into two (each 200M), the / cache down to put out more than 20M / system
Dual system like how they are combined can
V20 + V20 √
V20 + MIUI √
V20 + CM √
MIUI + CM √
MIUI + MIUI √
MIUI + V20 √
CM + CM √
CM + V20 √
CM + MIUI √

With their own change from the CSQ is less than 195M of V20E Starter Edition http://115.com/file/e7zt5efl # V20E_20120120.zip (first time set to start in time to exit the wizard)

If you do not want to double the system, use this to restore the original partition, brush recovery after formatting / cache and / system was restored
RecoveryFdisk.zip (142.33 KB, Downloads: 12)

Independent non-shared version of the two systems

No shared version. Zip (457.94 KB, Downloads: 13)

The world's first data-sharing software (such as in the first play of the game system recorded in the second system can be used), the first switch will be some software error, the UID and not the same as another system, run "Repair UID" can share data, and I would use this, video calls and listen to the radio on with the V20E, playing games with MIUI

Shared data version. Zip (479.15 KB, Downloads: 24)

Use these steps: (according to the following steps to some)
1, the first system you want to brush copy of boot.img renamed into boot1.img into the system at the end of the second package dual_system2_20120126.zip of / system / boot in
2, brush your second system to copy the boot.img renamed into boot2.img into the system at the end of the first package dual_system1_20120126.zip of / system / boot in
3, back up your data, including data from 4 built-in SD card, if you now use the system and the first system, then you can do almost double clear WIPE
5, the brush into the autofdisk.zip automatically enter the Recovery partition package, the system will automatically reboot, press the power button + volume under re-enter the Recovery
6, where the first format in the Recovery bit / cache
7, the first direct brush system (after decompression, can be no more than 190M), painted dual_system1_20120126.zip system at the end of the first packet
8, into the first system, run the switching system automatically restart, restart, press the power + volume keys directly under the Recovery
9, the second brush system (after decompression, can be no more than 190M), painted dual_system20120126.zip system at the end of the second pack of 10, share data version, the second system because of the first system software so a first time boot more Slow start until after the first, and then run the repair can be shared UID

parthabhatta

Mar 29, 2008
Calcutta
LG G8X ThinQ
ChinaGB great to see you here. I am using your ROM (latest v8 MIUI+GR) since long which is working great for me. Although you have tried your best to make the narration clear still then this "Basics of Dual System" etc is appearing a bit complicated for me more perhaps due to language problem. Can you or anybody else here make it more clear?

Better still if you can give a link for your latest DUAL ROM here for the user get a taste of your new approach.

Thegn

Jul 26, 2007
Missing links

Hi,

There are missing link references in the first post, could you please update your post with correct links?

The links in the chinese forum works, I guess. But for us non-chinese citizens it's impossible to understand.

Thank you in advance for this interesting solution!
Cheers,

parthabhatta

Mar 29, 2008
Calcutta
LG G8X ThinQ
Anybody with good knowledge of English and Chinese may rewrite the guide in the OP so that we may try this experiment at our end. I understand that CHINAGB has done his best to write the guide even then a more clarity and transparency is required to understand it fully. Hope somebody is there to help us. Moreover, CHINAGB should upload the necessary files. Intact I have used many of his DUAL ROMs successfully and they are intact brilliant.

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk

Schmeichel1

Jan 31, 2011
Sopot
Anybody with good knowledge of English and Chinese may rewrite the guide in the OP so that we may try this experiment at our end. I understand that CHINAGB has done his best to write the guide even then a more clarity and transparency is required to understand it fully. Hope somebody is there to help us. Moreover, CHINAGB should upload the necessary files. Intact I have used many of his DUAL ROMs successfully and they are intact brilliant.

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk

+1 waiting for "noob" guide ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.miui.com/thread-417628-1-1.html

Principle: the / system partition into two (each 200M), the / cache down to put out more than 20M / system
    Dual system like how they are combined can
    V20 + V20 √
    V20 + MIUI √
    V20 + CM √
    MIUI + CM √
    MIUI + MIUI √
    MIUI + V20 √
    CM + CM √
    CM + V20 √
    CM + MIUI √

With their own change from the CSQ is less than 195M of V20E Starter Edition http://115.com/file/e7zt5efl # V20E_20120120.zip (first time set to start in time to exit the wizard)

If you do not want to double the system, use this to restore the original partition, brush recovery after formatting / cache and / system was restored
    RecoveryFdisk.zip (142.33 KB, Downloads: 12)

Independent non-shared version of the two systems

No shared version. Zip (457.94 KB, Downloads: 13)

The world's first data-sharing software (such as in the first play of the game system recorded in the second system can be used), the first switch will be some software error, the UID and not the same as another system, run "Repair UID" can share data, and I would use this, video calls and listen to the radio on with the V20E, playing games with MIUI

Shared data version. Zip (479.15 KB, Downloads: 24)

Use these steps: (according to the following steps to some)
    1, the first system you want to brush copy of boot.img renamed into boot1.img into the system at the end of the second package dual_system2_20120126.zip of / system / boot in
    2, brush your second system to copy the boot.img renamed into boot2.img into the system at the end of the first package dual_system1_20120126.zip of / system / boot in
    3, back up your data, including data from 4 built-in SD card, if you now use the system and the first system, then you can do almost double clear WIPE
    5, the brush into the autofdisk.zip automatically enter the Recovery partition package, the system will automatically reboot, press the power button + volume under re-enter the Recovery
    6, where the first format in the Recovery bit / cache
    7, the first direct brush system (after decompression, can be no more than 190M), painted dual_system1_20120126.zip system at the end of the first packet
    8, into the first system, run the switching system automatically restart, restart, press the power + volume keys directly under the Recovery
    9, the second brush system (after decompression, can be no more than 190M), painted dual_system20120126.zip system at the end of the second pack of 10, share data version, the second system because of the first system software so a first time boot more Slow start until after the first, and then run the repair can be shared UID