paranoid android pie for all note 2 touchwiz roms

Search This thread

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum
i take no credit for this. i found it for my nexus 7 and decided to try it out on my note 2, and it works perfectly. it is lmt launcher which is the same as paranoid androids pie feature. here is the link to the thread be sure to thank the original dev as i said i am only sharing what i found. i am in no way a developer and take no credit for this app. Be sure to thank the actual dev for this awesome app.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

Last edited:

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum
sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 2 ghz

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361245445679.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361245445679.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,307
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361245456147.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361245456147.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,341

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum
Here is a clearer shot

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361246384210.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361246384210.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,148
Reactions: dre89

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum
It is a theme made for jedi paired with adw ex themes and a live wallpaper that tells me all of my phones stats also themed to match the rest of my theme. The pie settings can be themed also. So I made it match as well. But on my nexus 7 I am using a red theme so I have the pie controls themed red.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Galaxysm

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
It is a theme made for jedi paired with adw ex themes and a live wallpaper that tells me all of my phones stats also themed to match the rest of my theme.

What wallpaper is it if u dont mind sharing. ? Thanks :)

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum
Its called device info live wallpaper. There is a free version but the paid version has a few more features. And you can also choose different colors and its only a buck.

Reactions: Galaxysm

PapaWangsta

Mar 6, 2011
This is lmt. But if I put lmt in the title not many would know what it is.

Hmmmm you are quiet wrong, lmt pie is really popular and well known and it came out way longer and older than pa pie. And works with most andriod devices, instead of pa pie is a built in rom only.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

that means it doesn't work for the jedi rom

If u grab the original file from lmt pie, it works with note 2, Make sure pick option 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: tgamble160

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum
Hmmmm you are quiet wrong, lmt pie is really popular and well known and it came out way longer and older than pa pie. And works with most andriod devices, instead of pa pie is a built in rom only.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

If u grab the original file from lmt pie, it works with note 2, Make sure pick option 2.

Ok. Well thank you. I never heard of lmt before finding this. Regardless I thought it a good idea to post it for others who didn't know about it either.

jeep447

May 24, 2009
St. Louis
My god man who thank you for posting this! :D The dude who created this needs his own a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! lol This should seriously be included as a part of Android because it definitely gets you spoiled even after using it the first time. Thanks again op and I know you didn't create it, but if anything you at least deserve a thanks for posting the link to this :D

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro

Reactions: tgamble160

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i take no credit for this. i found it for my nexus 7 and decided to try it out on my note 2, and it works perfectly. it is lmt launcher which is the same as paranoid androids pie feature. here is the link to the thread be sure to thank the original dev as i said i am only sharing what i found. i am in no way a developer and take no credit for this app. Be sure to thank the actual dev for this awesome app.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150
    Figured it out, somewhat. Use the contacts app and just tap the dialer tab before exiting. The next time you start it it will be in the dialer. It's a shame you can't modify the app name in the pie or all the app icons matched. Other than that it's pretty sweet.
    Here is a clearer shot

On the 2nd post 2nd pic is that a theme? It looks nice.

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.
    I don't see an option to set the default opening tab anywhere in Jedi 10, maybe I am missing something.

Ok i just looked at my contacts app too and I'm not seeing it there either so I was probably thinking about one of the cm9 or cm10 roms I had before, so my bad. I can suggest one you can get though that does have that option, and it's up to your personal preferences but I use it and I think it's a pretty good one especially for free. It's basically a free dialer app on Google Play called TouchPal Contacts, and it let's you pick the default tab upon opening as well. If you do try it, the app is called TouchPal Contacts but once it's installed it will also give you an icon called TouchPal Dialer with a pic of a phone (kind of similar to the phone apps icon). You can use that dialer icon for specifically pulling up the dialer portion of TouchPal Contacts (same concept as android contacts and dialer) for the best possible work around imo. Just throwing it out there. Hope it helps :D

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro