[Q] Help Me!!! Error in processHeader : 995???

Search This thread

Icewriter

Jan 9, 2014
hello guys, I checked this error on flash tool ... I have to do to fix it? I can not put a stock firmware! ......."Error in processHeader : 995" ....Missing the kernel? please help

Mesiahcz

Mar 27, 2013
Hello,

I got the same problem (just different phone).

I am using CM11 and need to go back to stock ROM. So I tried to flash TFT via flash mode, but it ends on this error.
I tried to change compatibility to Vista and run flashtool as admin, but it doesn't help for me. I am using Flashtool 0.9.14.0 on Windows 7 64b.

Any idea?

harrymason37

Jan 17, 2014
Tago
Hello,

I am using CM11 and need to go back to stock ROM. So I tried to flash TFT via flash mode, but it ends on this error.
I tried to change compatibility to Vista and run flashtool as admin, but it doesn't help for me. I am using Flashtool 0.9.14.0 on Windows 7 64b.

Any idea?

Redownload the ftf file

respawn

Reactions: Mesiahcz

pascalstv_fr

Nov 11, 2008
I have same problem after try to format SdcArd0(more then2Go). tuto : [HOW-TO][ROOT][4NOOBS] Resize sdcard0 and internal storage to maximize space for apps
The lt30p, loop within logo Sony and flashmode
After 5 day, to try everything... :s
(flashtool disconnect the phone)...
No flastboot ...
No battery and impossibility to Charging (Looping)
The Solution is OLD Flashtool.
9.18.6 at ww w . flashtool.net/ downloads_windows_prev.php
After reinstalled the old flashtool ,disconnect internal battery.
Update TFT file and GO!

i can update every TFT. Because in 9.22.3, you don't chose TFT.
No error 995. no system.sin corrupt etc..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Any idea?

Redownload the ftf file

respawn