New Android Emulator for Windows 7/8 and Linux/Mac soon

Search This thread

HaselnuesseTo

Jul 31, 2013
Hey,

did anyone heared about the new Android Emulator? It's called "Andy" and this the website www.andyroid.net/.

Let know what your tought about this is. Is this to much or does we still have enough Emulators?

This got some new cool features. Check them out!

Greats Hasel!

;)

Toogoofy

Dec 21, 2011
I downloaded it today in hopes that I would be able to play Battlefield Commander on my desktop. :fingers-crossed: Unfortunately, it says "my device does not support". I'm so bummed because that was 90% of why I wanted it on my desktop :crying:

If anyone has any way to make this possible on desktop and a link to some pretty easy instructions I'd be one happy camper. :victory: Uhm er I really don't "camp" on BF4!

Goofy

skandranon314

Jul 28, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Found this today and was looking for a review somewhere. I only found one review from someplace I have never heard of. I would love to try this out, but I dont want to sign into my google account without knowing if this site is legit.

baldwyn

Apr 6, 2010
I tried it on my laptop with an AMD A8 processor and 4 Gb of RAM and it runs painfully slow. I contacted the developers but still haven't heard anything after 4 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

biswajeet.m

Dec 16, 2014
its slow but, legit
been using for some time

Edit: and ya check the priority, at what its running this might be helpful