[APP][4.1+][SOURCE] PulseCalc - Pure Vanilla Calculator!

Search This thread

PulseDroid

Jan 7, 2012
www.pulsedroid.com
ROr5U7E.png

YbujWtg.png

Hi XDA! You might have seen my previous apps, PulseFlash and PulseCompass which was made in the process of learning Android app development. This is once again made for the same reason.

This tiny Calculator app was made Graphics Designer new to the app development scene, thus it is very clean. I've utilized most of Android's framework, making this app fit right in!

aYjLgaZ.png

This app does not require any permissions.

m2zU0mf.png

jfeinstein10 for his amazing SlidingMenu library.
A lot of folks over at Stackoverflow.
@SpaceCaker who is my personal Android Wikipedia, didn't help me in this case, but awesome guy anyway.
Cyanogenmod's calculator - I had a peek on how to do some stuff in there.

EpXvL9d.png

The main source code is available at my Github, I did not share the graphics, nor styling files. Feel free to use the code, but please do not recreate my app, or something very similar and then share it publicly.

JC7vZzH.png

Please do not mirror - I'd like to track my downloads :)

rush25

Nov 12, 2011
Mumbai
nice works as always ..and very nice theme :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

btw which app coming tomo ? pulse clock or calendar ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROr5U7E.png

YbujWtg.png

Hi XDA! You might have seen my previous apps, PulseFlash and PulseCompass which was made in the process of learning Android app development. This is once again made for the same reason.

This tiny Calculator app was made Graphics Designer new to the app development scene, thus it is very clean. I've utilized most of Android's framework, making this app fit right in!

aYjLgaZ.png

This app does not require any permissions.

m2zU0mf.png

jfeinstein10 for his amazing SlidingMenu library.
    A lot of folks over at Stackoverflow.
    @SpaceCaker who is my personal Android Wikipedia, didn't help me in this case, but awesome guy anyway.
    Cyanogenmod's calculator - I had a peek on how to do some stuff in there.

EpXvL9d.png

The main source code is available at my Github, I did not share the graphics, nor styling files. Feel free to use the code, but please do not recreate my app, or something very similar and then share it publicly.

JC7vZzH.png

Please do not mirror - I'd like to track my downloads :)

Haha! I actually don't know, suggest on whatsapp :p