[MOD][ICS][Sense 3.6][05/03/12]HTC Amaze Camera[V3.0]

Search This thread

kozmikkick

Nov 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
HTC Amaze Camera for ICS Sense 3.6
Screenshot_2012_05_03_00_39_45.png

Here is the HTC Amaze Camera that many have desired in their ICS roms. There are two downloads. One to install the Camera Mod, and one to remove it should you not like it ;)

Download:

HTC Amaze Camera Mod V3.0

Stock Camera

ASOP Camera/Gallery

Change log:

V3.0
Added an option ASOP Camera & Gallery Flashable zip for those that want to return to ASOP Camera/Galleray

Modified my install script to delete asop camera for those that wish to flash the amaze camera mod on a senseless rom ;)

V2.0
There was an FC problem with the initial release. I had it set to install the Amaze Gallery as well as the camera and this was causing issues. I fixed it and the new download link is ready for the waiting ;)

V1.0
Initial Release

Credits:

Baadnwz - For finding the files needed to use for the old GB mod
Mike1986/Android Revolution - The rom from which the deodexed files were acquired from.

Developers:
Feel free to use this in your roms ;)

Last edited:

kozmikkick

Nov 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
Looks like the gallery will force close when trying to view new photos taken. Probably a permissions issue. I'll look into it tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

kozmikkick

Nov 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
So it appears as though our gallery is exactly the same as the one on the amaze. I fixed the FC problem by removing the amaze gallery install part of the Mod. This mod will now only install the Amaze Camera.

Thanks!

Reactions: aaki_rocker

RyTheShark

Dec 9, 2010
I'm having trouble flashing through DeSensed v0.8 I tried both camera mods neither go thru I'm stuck on ICS camera :confused:

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA

fredy915

Apr 17, 2011
Now to decide this camera or hq camera 1.5 ? Ugh

G

GuestK00403

I'm having trouble flashing through DeSensed v0.8 I tried both camera mods neither go thru I'm stuck on ICS camera :confused:

I had to uninstall the current camera on the ICS De-Sensed v8 an once I did that I was able to flash the HQ Vivid Camera and the HTC stock from recovery no prob.

Hope this helps.
------------------------
Just FYI if your on the De-Sensed v8 flash the stock camera it will install the stock Gallery and Mirror.

Last edited:

kozmikkick

Nov 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
Updated the OP with V3.0 download:

Added optional asop camera/gallery download for those that wish to return to an asop camera/gallery.
Modified amaze install script to delete asop camera for those that want to use this mod on senseless roms ;)

I did not test to verify that the amaze camera plays nicely with the asop gallery. If someone can test and let me know that would be awesome. If it doesn't I'll make it so that the mod installs amaze camera & htc gallery.

prahasta

Apr 20, 2011
Bengkoeloe
a Tons of Thanks Kozmik :D,
Edited-
Unlike amaze camera on gb, ics version not so good. I'd like the interface, but stock ics fo better for taking close up/macro. I love amaze auto scene on GB. Wich auto set to closeup when taking near object. I'm not find it on ics version, we need to to set up right scene to take the best photo.

Last edited:

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Works on htc sensation ICS 4.03 (sense 3.6) - insertcoin 5.5.0

Had to put everything manually, install script didn't do anything.

First I've deleted the original camera. Before I've had HQ 1.5.

The difference is that this one is much better on "close up".

Also the snow mode and other moder. I haven't tested other mods.

thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC Amaze Camera for ICS Sense 3.6
    Screenshot_2012_05_03_00_39_45.png

Here is the HTC Amaze Camera that many have desired in their ICS roms. There are two downloads. One to install the Camera Mod, and one to remove it should you not like it ;)

Download:

HTC Amaze Camera Mod V3.0

Stock Camera

ASOP Camera/Gallery

Change log:

V3.0
    Added an option ASOP Camera & Gallery Flashable zip for those that want to return to ASOP Camera/Galleray

Modified my install script to delete asop camera for those that wish to flash the amaze camera mod on a senseless rom ;)

V2.0
    There was an FC problem with the initial release. I had it set to install the Amaze Gallery as well as the camera and this was causing issues. I fixed it and the new download link is ready for the waiting ;)

V1.0
    Initial Release

Credits:

Baadnwz - For finding the files needed to use for the old GB mod
    Mike1986/Android Revolution - The rom from which the deodexed files were acquired from.

Developers:
    Feel free to use this in your roms ;)
    Hi, noob here...
    I'm on stock ics /rooted,

just a few questions:

2) Is the flash really worth it... Vivid vs amaze .

3) Does video quality also improve, my do karate and I record their fights sometimes

thanks in advance....
    I really appreciate the work that everyone has put into making this great phone even greater.

I flashed this one and have had 0 problems, myself I like the pics better from this app but that is my opinion. Best thing to do is try it out if you dont like it then flash the stock to return.

Sent from my HTC Holiday using xda premium
    Updated the OP with V3.0 download:

Added optional asop camera/gallery download for those that wish to return to an asop camera/gallery.
    Modified amaze install script to delete asop camera for those that want to use this mod on senseless roms ;)

I did not test to verify that the amaze camera plays nicely with the asop gallery. If someone can test and let me know that would be awesome. If it doesn't I'll make it so that the mod installs amaze camera & htc gallery.
    finally !! :D

thanks a ton !! :)
    So it appears as though our gallery is exactly the same as the one on the amaze. I fixed the FC problem by removing the amaze gallery install part of the Mod. This mod will now only install the Amaze Camera.

Thanks!