Who is using ART?

Search This thread

MilkyJoePD

Oct 30, 2011
I'd like to give it a go but I need Xposed installed for Tabletmetrics.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Paulo87

Apr 19, 2013
S

suruceanu.nick

Apps take longer to open, but the "in App" experience feels snappier. WhatsApp is crashing when using ART, but i don't use it.

I had, but since i instaled this nightly (20140201) i never had it again.

Do you have that build? Can you provide it?
Thanks!

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

Last edited by a moderator:

elad.g

Nov 10, 2013
Apps take longer to open, but the "in App" experience feels snappier. WhatsApp is crashing when using ART, but i don't use it.

I had, but since i instaled this nightly (20140201) i never had it again.

since our device have enough lag already, i guess it not that good 2 add more lag :)

ill leave ART off

thanks .........

I had ART enabled with CM11, but after some days I switch back to Dalvik. I have no application issues but every time I update CM (using nightly so this happen very often) and the system gain clean caches, the rebuilding takes way too long (which is not a primary problem) and the phone was very, very hot (and I mean really VERY HOT). And this was the primary issue I solved switching back to Dalvik.

Paulo87

Apr 19, 2013
Do you have that build? Can you provide it?
Thanks!

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

No. I update via cm updater and after that i clean the folder.

I had ART enabled with CM11, but after some days I switch back to Dalvik. I have no application issues but every time I update CM (using nightly so this happen very often) and the system gain clean caches, the rebuilding takes way too long (which is not a primary problem) and the phone was very, very hot (and I mean really VERY HOT). And this was the primary issue I solved switching back to Dalvik.

Never had issues with temperature. Sometimes I play CSR Racing, and even after 45min/1h the temperature is "normal".

Top Liked Posts