s5 Speaker phone Quality issue

Search This thread

nuzbabu

Jul 6, 2006
I am finding the speakerphone is not loud and not clear like in S3. Also, when the speakerphone is ON, other side caller can not hear me and shows relief once i switch off speakerphone.

Anyone has the same issue and found any settings to improve this?

I think i have to return the phone anyway as AT&T appears to have added $30 extra per month to my plan due to this phone.

sk8trix

May 26, 2011
Hudson county N.J
I am finding the speakerphone is not loud and not clear like in S3. Also, when the speakerphone is ON, other side caller can not hear me and shows relief once i switch off speakerphone.

I think i have to return the phone anyway as AT&T appears to have added $30 extra per month to my plan due to this phone.

Mine is loud but it is crappy I have replicated with all of the galaxy s5 devices I've sold and used at work and they all mostly suffer from just a cheap ass speaker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium HD app

ogxku5h

Sep 27, 2010
Los Angeles

thats data being added to your account bro. go back to flip phones so you dont get charged for data.