Has the horizontal lines issue during video playback been fixed?

Search This thread

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
I recall seeing postings from users reporting that under KK, they saw horizontal lines appearing on the screen during video playback. It seems that while the 10.1 2014 still has this problem, Samsung has fixed it for the PRO 12.2. Can anybody please confirm that? Thanks.

omegafiler

Dec 22, 2010
TX
I've had a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Wifi only, international LTE version, and two separate Note Pro 12.2 tablets. None of them have had lines with video playback in any app. Including video player, mx player, browser, youtube, mkv, mp4, screen mirror, etc. If they did, I'd return/exchange as a defective item.

Reactions: REHolt218

muzzy996

Feb 4, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
No flickering or line issues on the two Note Pro's that I've owned either. Agree that it's likely defective units and not a software issue impacting all of them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've had a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Wifi only, international LTE version, and two separate Note Pro 12.2 tablets. None of them have had lines with video playback in any app. Including video player, mx player, browser, youtube, mkv, mp4, screen mirror, etc. If they did, I'd return/exchange as a defective item.