[Q] changing apn protocol

Search This thread

mexigga

May 9, 2007
Los Angeles
When editing or creating an APN, the apn protocol is greyed out...any way to edit this?

My end goal is to create an apn with protocol IP6...

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
There was one ROM I was able to do it on. Unfortunately don't remember which one.

Also on my ROM the option to enable APN is greyed out. I have seen that available on ROMS.

Maybe I'm thinking CM or AOSP ROMs had those options.

EDIT:
I knew I wasn't losing my mind..... Yet.

Just flashed SlimKat 4.4. Option is available on that. I just have to remember where that info comes from.

Last edited:

mexigga

May 9, 2007
Los Angeles
There was one ROM I was able to do it on. Unfortunately don't remember which one.

Also on my ROM the option to enable APN is greyed out. I have seen that available on ROMS.

EDIT:

Just flashed SlimKat 4.4. Option is available on that. I just have to remember where that info comes from.

Tried a build prop edit to enable editing greyed out APN settings....rebooted and....nothing . did not work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EDIT:

I've never been able to edit that line.