Which has the better battery?

Search This thread

shanbhagatul

Nov 28, 2013
Margao
Hey Guys! Anyone Using the amazing Roms on SGGI9082 please install Battery Doctor and Upload Your Battery Backup Status! Let's see which Rom gives the best battery backup!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
Battery Doctor is a.... task killer?

Anyway, ROM selection is a small part of any battery backup. Add in some factors such as background apps, 3G coverage, GPS usage, WiFi usage, on screen time, frequency of heavy app usage etc. and at the end of the day you can't effectifely compare any ROMs from different people in different areas side-by-side.

shanbhagatul

Nov 28, 2013
Margao
But all roms will be having the same problem na ...we can always compare the roms relatively :)

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
I find all the KK ROMs I tried giving me crap battery life i.e. CM11/KitKatX/Omni
Haven't tried Carbon yet
(Had tried an earlier build which had below average battery and slower charging than CM)

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
Hey Guys! Anyone Using the amazing Roms on SGGI9082 please install Battery Doctor and Upload Your Battery Backup Status! Let's see which Rom gives the best battery backup!

No offense but I find apps like Battery Doctor is useless.

ROM used CM11 and Carbon with Bloatwares removed.
I am getting roughly 28-33 hours of battery backup on everyday use on full charge.

Everyday use includes - heavy use of whatsapp+, chrome, flipboard and calls.

Launcher used - Next Launcher
Task-killer - Fast Reboot Pro with Greenify, stock recent app killer and permissions restricted on most apps manually so that no app runs unless I want it to.
RAM free on reboot - 575-585 Mb
RAM free during constant use - 485-543 Mb

EDIT : Forgot to mention, KERNEL : Stock CM11/Carbon with interactive/cfq on 312/1300 MHz

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No offense but I find apps like Battery Doctor is useless.

ROM used CM11 and Carbon with Bloatwares removed.
    I am getting roughly 28-33 hours of battery backup on everyday use on full charge.

Everyday use includes - heavy use of whatsapp+, chrome, flipboard and calls.

Launcher used - Next Launcher
    Task-killer - Fast Reboot Pro with Greenify, stock recent app killer and permissions restricted on most apps manually so that no app runs unless I want it to.
    RAM free on reboot - 575-585 Mb
    RAM free during constant use - 485-543 Mb

EDIT : Forgot to mention, KERNEL : Stock CM11/Carbon with interactive/cfq on 312/1300 MHz