**×Solved***I need help i cant acces to google acount ***

Search This thread

skazy

Nov 22, 2010
Mexico city
Ok i have my divice rooted & im runing eclipse 2.2 the problem is i cant acces to google acount no gmail market or anything related to google!!!! It was working after i flash eclipse but now i dosent work i been around trying to find a posible way to fix this but no luck!!! I hope you guys can help me!!
Sorry screenshoots in spanish
Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Attachments

• 20111224132322.jpg
    20111224132322.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20111224131337.jpeg
    20111224131337.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

motcher41

Jul 29, 2011
Perham, Minnesota
Ok i have my divice rooted & im runing eclipse 2.2 the problem is i cant acces to google acount no gmail market or anything related to google!!!! It was working after i flash eclipse but now i dosent work i been around trying to find a posible way to fix this but no luck!!! I hope you guys can help me!!

Try reflash eclipse 2.0.2 over what you have now. May have had an issue with the google portion of the install.
Try a fresh download of it too

Reactions: skazy

motcher41

Jul 29, 2011
Perham, Minnesota
Maybe data wipe.also on that fresh.install...
First report of this.problen...
Might have been an install error.or something....
Data wipe.and reflash like.motcher said
I had an issue with my Eris similar to that it took me formatting the phone. Mine was I could only do the Google sites and nothing else. With the Droid and Eris there are gapps.zip (Google app) you have to flash with lots of the roms. If you didn't flash the gapps. You get his outcome in the OP.

skazy

Nov 22, 2010
Mexico city
Ok im going to flash it again for what you guys say. IT MAYBE THE ONLY WAY OUT!!! backup data then wipe data then i came back and tell you how it go!!!

Enviado desde mi DROID X2 usando Tapatalk

skazy

Nov 22, 2010
Mexico city
I finally fix it after i bricket & i wasnt able to use a computer becuze mine is at the shop sobre i use my sis in law ;-) i sbf back to 2.3.4 then Update 2.3.5 flash eclipse working 100% fine

Reactions: ashclepdia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try reflash eclipse 2.0.2 over what you have now. May have had an issue with the google portion of the install.
    Try a fresh download of it too
    Maybe data wipe.also on that fresh.install...
    First report of this.problen...
    Might have been an install error.or something....
    Data wipe.and reflash like.motcher said
    I finally fix it after i bricket & i wasnt able to use a computer becuze mine is at the shop sobre i use my sis in law ;-) i sbf back to 2.3.4 then Update 2.3.5 flash eclipse working 100% fine