[Theme][V20Q/V20S] LG PRADA 3.0 - v2.4 - [24/04/2012]

Search This thread

SuperSkill

Jun 25, 2011
Kristiansand
If you can upload your Prada Launcher Modded, I will add it in my theme :)
Thank you !

Just a tips: be aware that not all icons can be modified, some can lead to fc(mostly in framework-res.apk and som makes changes to the visual like writefields p.ex and bubbles in mms.apk. Transferring from the prada or other originals will work as supposed. In my theme I'm implementing a few at a time to see what happens ;) can I use some of your icons in my theme Marsou77??

Cheers and keep growing strong, great work mate:D

Marsou77

Feb 2, 2011
Earth
Just a tips: be aware that not all icons can be modified, some can lead to fc(mostly in framework-res.apk and som makes changes to the visual like writefields p.ex and bubbles in mms.apk. Transferring from the prada or other originals will work as supposed. In my theme I'm implementing a few at a time to see what happens ;) can I use some of your icons in my theme Marsou77??

Cheers and keep growing strong, great work mate:D

Of course you can! :)

Sent 2X faster with my LG

agitante

Jan 23, 2012
Taubaté, Brasil
Sad..

GOOD NEWS! GABRIESU WILL UPDATE THE THEME SOON, ALL THANKS GO TO HIM FROM THIS POINT!

NOW WITH 2 FLAVOURS :
  • 1-With Prada Icons & Launcher Modded & Meteo
  • 2-With Stock Icons & Without Laucher & Without Meteo

INCOMPATIBLE WITH UOT KITCHEN

Hi everybody ! Like somebody wants to publy my theme, it is here !

I PROUDLY PRESENT
LG PRADA 3.0
look to our O2X !

After more reflection, I will conserve the icon of each app for esthetic purpose! (black & white icon are not in harmony with colorful icon) So only the look of the app will be modfied.

When I achieved this, I will take request :)

CHANGELOG

• Initial release. [V1.0]
  • Bug Fix. [V1.1]
  • SMS Themed - Browser Themed. [V2.0]
  • Overglow, Prada Launcher (Thanks Ioshi) and Prada Weather (Thanks Carburano) is added [V2.1]
  • Settings are now themed ! [V2.2]
  • Phone is fully themed (Prada Icon is missing... can't succesfully add it :() [V2.3]
  • SMS is fully themed - Added Prada Laucher Modded by ehmjay (With this you can change the phone icon to the prada one ;))

DOWNLOAD

All Version + B2S + Prada Icons Version
DO NOT MIRROR IT WITHOUT PERMISSION

NOTE

Doesn't support UOT Kitchen : Some file that I don't need are deleted and UOT create a blank PNJ.

If you see a problem with icons, tell me, I will try to do my best for correct this :)
[FIXED in 1.1]
BUG : When you boot your phone, enter PIN with wifi connected, the signal bar (dbm) indicate "no signal".
[FIXED in 1.1]

Thanks to nshahid89 that gave me the idea to create this theme and to Gabriesu for my succession!​

I would love to use this theme, but use CM9, ... sad .. so sad! please for CM9 !!!

Marsou77

Feb 2, 2011
Earth
I would love to use this theme, but use CM9, ... sad .. so sad! please for CM9 !!!

Maybe after June (before I have my exam :() I will take.your request.. I'm sorry...

it is not compatible with Flix123's V20Q rebuild ROM. Some applications crash when click on them. The most important one is the applications button.

It works on all V20Q... you just have a bad flash... CWM isn't 100% sure ;)

Justray

Mar 9, 2009
GDL - Xalixco - México

não-soi-jo

Sep 2, 2011
how do i install this ?? i tried using recovery 5.0.2.7, after the boot only the internet navigator icon has change, the rest stay stock.

EDIT:

Anyone ??? i'm using 20q stock rom.

Last edited:

Marsou77

Feb 2, 2011
Earth
how do i install this ?? i tried using recovery 5.0.2.7, after the boot only the internet navigator icon has change, the rest stay stock.

EDIT:

Anyone ??? i'm using 20q stock rom.

Only Browser and SMS change if I remember ... if you want more, just download the contact.apk from Carburano. After you will have phone and contact themed!

não-soi-jo

Sep 2, 2011
Only Browser and SMS change if I remember ... if you want more, just download the contact.apk from Carburano. After you will have phone and contact themed!

ok, but i mean in the screenshot's that you have posted i saw the notification screen and the launcher, i thought it would change to.

i picked in dropbox the version:

[2.4]LG_PRADA_3.0[PradaIconsLauncherMeteo].zip

That's what i mean.

Thx.:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GOOD NEWS! GABRIESU WILL UPDATE THE THEME SOON, ALL THANKS GO TO HIM FROM THIS POINT!

NOW WITH 2 FLAVOURS :
    • 1-With Prada Icons & Launcher Modded & Meteo
    • 2-With Stock Icons & Without Laucher & Without Meteo

INCOMPATIBLE WITH UOT KITCHEN

Hi everybody ! Like somebody wants to publy my theme, it is here !

I PROUDLY PRESENT
    LG PRADA 3.0
    look to our O2X !

After more reflection, I will conserve the icon of each app for esthetic purpose! (black & white icon are not in harmony with colorful icon) So only the look of the app will be modfied.

When I achieved this, I will take request :)

SCREENSHOTS (V1.1) For 2.1, go here
    https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/53939790/1/Prada?h=b49e8b

CHANGELOG

• Initial release. [V1.0]
    • Bug Fix. [V1.1]
    • SMS Themed - Browser Themed. [V2.0]
    • Overglow, Prada Launcher (Thanks Ioshi) and Prada Weather (Thanks Carburano) is added [V2.1]
    • Settings are now themed ! [V2.2]
    • Phone is fully themed (Prada Icon is missing... can't succesfully add it :() [V2.3]
    • SMS is fully themed - Added Prada Laucher Modded by ehmjay (With this you can change the phone icon to the prada one ;))

DOWNLOAD

http://db.tt/z88DkHw9
    All Version + B2S + Prada Icons Version
    DO NOT MIRROR IT WITHOUT PERMISSION

NOTE

Doesn't support UOT Kitchen : Some file that I don't need are deleted and UOT create a blank PNJ.

If you see a problem with icons, tell me, I will try to do my best for correct this :)
    [FIXED in 1.1]
    BUG : When you boot your phone, enter PIN with wifi connected, the signal bar (dbm) indicate "no signal".
    [FIXED in 1.1]

Thanks to nshahid89 that gave me the idea to create this theme and to Gabriesu for my succession!​
    Updater script is not in unix format or else ";" missing at end of the line causing status 6
    If on windows download editpad lite. Open updater script convert to unix style and save:)

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Here is a new one updater-script

I am using Notepad++ to edit the updater-script.
    And if you want to add Dalvik Cache Wipe in your script (very practically;)), add these lines in the script:

Code:
    ui_print("Wiping Dalvik Cache");
    run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/data");
    delete_recursive("/data/dalvik-cache");
    run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/data");
    a present for you...
    Add this to your theme and you will have correct icons for phone and contacts...
    I just changhed icons in contacts.apk :)