[GUIDE]One Click Return to Stock i9020t/23

Search This thread

HosainH

Feb 14, 2011
This script returns to unrooted, factory state android 4.0.4.
1. Download this zip - Quicker download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pzrzrt3583rgbmf

2. Backup your phone (everything! sd, apps, games etc).
3. Plug in your phone, turn on USB debugging.
4. Unzip the downloaded files.
5. Open run.bat
6. Type in Y then press enter.
7. It does the rest.

Had to do this since i'm sending off my phone to samsung, basically used this:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1167819&highlight=unroot

and updated the images for 4.0.4 and for i9020t/23 (this won't work for nexus 4g or i9020a). It worked well for me so I thought someone else might find it useful.

If you're having problems it's probably because you haven't installed the windows drivers correctly, I can't really help you there (google it or something!)

If you want to thank anyone, go to the other thread and thank michaelpeerman. All credit goes to him.

Edit: By request, someone wanted the same thing but for 2.3.6, so here is the link for that

Edit: Someone else took over for jelly bean, found HERE: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1807861&highlight=one+click

Last edited:

bringonblink

Feb 2, 2011
London
This script returns to unrooted, factory state.
1. Download this zip
2. Backup your phone (everything! sd, apps, games etc).
3. Plug in your phone, turn on USB debugging.
4. Unzip the downloaded files.
5. Open run.bat
6. Type in Y then press enter.
7. It does the rest.

Had to do this since i'm sending off my phone to samsung, basically used this:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1167819&highlight=unroot

and updated the images for 4.0.4 and for i9020t/23 (this won't work for nexus 4g or i9020a). It worked well for me so I thought someone else might find it useful.

If you're having problems it's probably because you haven't installed the windows drivers correctly, I can't really help you there (google it or something!)

If you want to thank anyone, go to the other thread and thank michaelpeerman. All credit goes to him.

So what does this do exactly, flash a stock 4.04 rom and lock the bootloader?

HosainH

Feb 14, 2011
Last edited:

zapskull

Nov 29, 2011
Paris
Hi,

I got a really f******g problem with my NS. The power button is out of service. Thus my only aim is to get back to the unroot locked bootloader rom in order to send it to samsung.

I tried to do that manually with cmd.
I tried via Odin
I tried via your one click zip

I used my computer (the one i used to root it for the first time, guessing the drivers didn't change). Everytime, the command got stuck at 'waiting for device'. I thought it was a driver problem, tried to reinstall sdk, reinstall drivers. I'm still blocked at waiting for device.

I tried with another 'virgin' computer. I installed PDAnet to get drivers and make sure they work. (tried CMD or with your one click zip..) I'm still still stucked at waiting for device. However, my device do is recognised by both computers..4

Any idea?
Is my ****ing power button messing around?
Two days i'm drudging on this.. I'm thinking about suicide by now..

HosainH

Feb 14, 2011
Hi,

I got a really f******g problem with my NS. The power button is out of service. Thus my only aim is to get back to the unroot locked bootloader rom in order to send it to samsung.

I tried to do that manually with cmd.
I tried via Odin
I tried via your one click zip

I used my computer (the one i used to root it for the first time, guessing the drivers didn't change). Everytime, the command got stuck at 'waiting for device'. I thought it was a driver problem, tried to reinstall sdk, reinstall drivers. I'm still blocked at waiting for device.

I tried with another 'virgin' computer. I installed PDAnet to get drivers and make sure they work. (tried CMD or with your one click zip..) I'm still still stucked at waiting for device. However, my device do is recognised by both computers..4

Any idea?
Is my ****ing power button messing around?
Two days i'm drudging on this.. I'm thinking about suicide by now..

Sorry mate I really have no idea, maybe you could try calling up samsung and ask them if they would repair it even if you rooted? It is a developer phone and so they must understand that most people with a Nexus S root it..

slonn

Nov 6, 2010
I'm looking to sell my NS so wanted to get it back to stock and this script worked perfectly. Thanks so much!

raducux

Dec 14, 2010
Samsung Gear S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
one click stock JB

i took the liberty of replacing the images in the script with the ones in the JB factory image . the script works with JB . i will upload a link for stock JB . if that is an inconvenience for the thread starter... please tell me and i'll remove it . enjoy .
oh and thank you HosainH and michaelpeerman

and here it is :
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxOITIU5B1JYbkJWZ2R3Rk5BWjA

Last edited:
Reactions: HosainH

HosainH

Feb 14, 2011

Top Liked Posts