Search This thread

Omkar$

Mar 13, 2013
mumbai
tecmafia.com
about to get one,

post your cwm in the dev section for orderliness sake

Ok :thumbup:

Buddy can u make a fully working cwm recovery for Galaxy core? ??

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

hey omkar can i get the working cwm link with no bugs :eek: last one game me boot loops :( but i got my firmware downloaded so now i am ready :D :D

Cwm recovery is tooo buggy for now

Shiv Shankar

Nov 14, 2013
Hey on gandalf exploit is working on galaxy core. Pls correct that.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using xda app-developers app

ENRIQUEMM

Jan 20, 2014
Samsung Gear S3
Moto G10
After making 8260 the search root indicates my updates: your phone has been changed. Updates are not available You can reverse the process?

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830i usando Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

drspiros

Jan 20, 2010
After rooting and unrooting successfully my i8262, I can't root anymore. It says "root success" but when I boot up, supersu is not there.

Crystalenia

Aug 26, 2014
Backup needed?

I'm pretty new to this matter, so excuse me if I ask stupid questions... Do you recommend a backup before running the app or is it not necessary? also, do I need a program to do a proper backup or do I just copy-paste card and phone memory into my pc and then copy-paste it back? Can a rooted device be connected to a pc or will this crash the phone?

Also when I tried to download framaroot I was asked to complete a survey - yes the kind of surveys that charge you an amount of money per week - is there any way to get past it? I don't want an untrusted source to get my phone number. Although they say you can cancel any time, I don't trust this kind of activities...
However, older versions, 1.9.0 and below are available w/o survey (idk if they ask for one when you run it). Should I opt for an older version? Is this ok?

Last edited:

lvdoan

Jan 31, 2013
I'm pretty new to this matter, so excuse me if I ask stupid questions... Do you recommend a backup before running the app or is it not necessary? also, do I need a program to do a proper backup or do I just copy-paste card and phone memory into my pc and then copy-paste it back? Can a rooted device be connected to a pc or will this crash the phone?

Also when I tried to download framaroot I was asked to complete a survey - yes the kind of surveys that charge you an amount of money per week - is there any way to get past it? I don't want an untrusted source to get my phone number. Although they say you can cancel any time, I don't trust this kind of activities...
However, older versions, 1.9.0 and below are available w/o survey (idk if they ask for one when you run it). Should I opt for an older version? Is this ok?

Just Google for the latest version of the Framaroot, it's every where on the net, you don't have to get it from the web asking to complete the surveys.
Rooting by Framaroot is very safe. Backup isn't necessary as far as I did. My device status in still OFFICIAL upon rooted by it.

Reactions: Crystalenia

Crystalenia

Aug 26, 2014
Just Google for the latest version of the Framaroot, it's every where on the net, you don't have to get it from the web asking to complete the surveys.
Rooting by Framaroot is very safe. Backup isn't necessary as far as I did. My device status in still OFFICIAL upon rooted by it.

Thanks! I successfully rooted my phone after all. :)

h.d.z

Apr 17, 2014
Hey when I open framaroot on my galaxy core duos and after I choose install supersu it say success then I reboot after reboot no supersu app so I downloaded it from play store and opened it it say supersu need to update su binary etc.... and it always say failed failed failed what I should do?? Plz help meee

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Free mobile app

amazing1991

Mar 4, 2014
I have a solution

Hey when I open framaroot on my galaxy core duos and after I choose install supersu it say success then I reboot after reboot no supersu app so I downloaded it from play store and opened it it say supersu need to update su binary etc.... and it always say failed failed failed what I should do?? Plz help meee

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Free mobile app

Hey bro, I don't this is bug of framaroot or not..I faced this problem too..sometimes supersu app not installed after select gandalf...then select again gandalf. ..now u will see the supersu app...now open supersu and update the binary and restart your phone

h.d.z

Apr 17, 2014
Ok i will try ur solution wait

Sent from my GT-I8160L using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Same still no supersu plz help me

Sent from my GT-I8160L using XDA Free mobile app

iliduka

Aug 26, 2013
i used kingo root

it needs a pc but kingo root is as easy as it gets

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just install the latest app and use Legolas or Aragorn exploits and you're good to go

for more info
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2130276
    Just install the latest app and use Legolas or Aragorn exploits and you're good to go

for more info
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2130276

Hey bro are u using Galaxy core????

Bootloop

rooted with framaroot and now stuck on bootloop. phone keeps booting to cwm no matter what i do tho im able to enter download mode which in turn odin doesnt detect phone. solution please?

EDIT: found the solution http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51990180 worked like a charm
    After rooting and unrooting successfully my i8262, I can't root anymore. It says "root success" but when I boot up, supersu is not there.

Install SuperSU from play store. SU binaries are probably installed, the apk's not.