Help me start over again.

Search This thread

BygSii

Jan 27, 2013
Long story short, what's the best way to save most of everything and start over again? I've flashed four or five roms, and i have bits and pieces left over from each one. Now that I know the one that I like, what's the best way to save my text messages, contacts, home screen layouts, ect?

I think somewhere or another, something is causing a major battery drain, and the performance of my phone is down from where it once was from using Antutu. Is the best logical way to back up all important data, factory reset, restore important data?

Last edited:

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
Long story short, what's the best way to save most of everything and start over again? I've flashed four or five roms, and i have bits and pieces left over from each one. Now that I know the one that I like, what's the best way to save my text messages, contacts, home screen layouts, ect?

I think somewhere or another, something is causing a major battery drain, and the performance of my phone is down from where it once was from using Antutu. Is the best logical way to back up all important data, factory reset, restore important data?

The htc backup app is pretty good if you are still on a sense 6 rom.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts