Call quality issue - CM11

Search This thread

idr3s

Jun 28, 2014
Im running the latest CM11 mod with KK 4.4.4, and Im facing trouble with the call quality. The voice of the other person is very low .. even on loudspeaker.
Does any one know what could be done about this? I've checked the settings and found nothing useful there.

Thanks

Tkkg1994

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jun 10, 2014
Coding City
Im running the latest CM11 mod with KK 4.4.4, and Im facing trouble with the call quality. The voice of the other person is very low .. even on loudspeaker.
Does any one know what could be done about this? I've checked the settings and found nothing useful there.

Thanks

Could it be, that it's the fault of the other persons phone?

idr3s

Jun 28, 2014
Could it be, that it's the fault of the other persons phone?

I'm going to test it properly and get back to you on this ..
Though since I had this ROM I've have noticed some call quality probs with different people. For example the loudspeaker volume isnt loud enough at max volume.

Last edited:

mazbot

Jun 18, 2013
Florianópolis
I'm going to test it properly and get back to you on this ..
Though since I had this ROM I've have noticed some call quality probs with different people. For example the loudspeaker volume isnt loud enough at max volume.
Did you check CM thread before asking? I'm not being rude, but this bug is listed in the first post and and discussed along the thread. There is also the available workaround over there.

idr3s

Jun 28, 2014
Well I didn't check the thread.. but I definitely went through the first post to get instructions for installing the rom and I don't think I've seen anything there for this.
Though I guess I'll take a second look if you say they've already posted something there.
Thanks.

mazbot

Jun 18, 2013
Florianópolis
Well I didn't check the thread.. but I definitely went through the first post to get instructions for installing the rom and I don't think I've seen anything there for this.
Though I guess I'll take a second look if you say they've already posted something there.
Thanks.
Good idea :) just to help you, it's right after the instructions for installing the ROM, where it says know bugs. There is only this bug listed: random voice in call quality. You can flash the Chinese modem, it will fix, but it could cause more wakelocks. And if you had the 4.2.2 touchwiz rom before flashing CM, you will not be able to make call again if you decide to restore the 4.2.2 TW ROM without flashing a recently modem. New modems have a different imei code mode that overwrite the old one.

Reactions: idr3s

idr3s

Jun 28, 2014
Let's see .. Dont feel so comfortable doing all this but might have to later on.
Thanks for the info [emoji1]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks.
    Good idea :) just to help you, it's right after the instructions for installing the ROM, where it says know bugs. There is only this bug listed: random voice in call quality. You can flash the Chinese modem, it will fix, but it could cause more wakelocks. And if you had the 4.2.2 touchwiz rom before flashing CM, you will not be able to make call again if you decide to restore the 4.2.2 TW ROM without flashing a recently modem. New modems have a different imei code mode that overwrite the old one.