Got a anker 6200mah battery.

Search This thread

cbdudek

Sep 10, 2010
The battery stats are incredible. If I needed that much battery life, I would be all over this. The Galaxy Note II really is the best phone I have ever owned, and especially when you consider battery life. I can get a full day easily with the stock battery. I have chargers at my desk at home and work, so I never am without some source of power. Even when I am on trips, my phone lasts all day.

If I was having battery issues, I would be all over getting one of these.

Reactions: megapimp

snapcrackpop

Feb 22, 2013
I could see using this combo for canoeing the BWCA. No cell phone coverage, but would use rhe GPS & music player & the camera.

shill1986

Dec 25, 2012
North Port, Florida
myworld.ebay.com
Ordered two Hyperion 6200s from Newegg. Here's to hoping they're at least ok. Keep posted, couldn't find Anker anywhere that would accept the form of payment I have to offer.

Sent via VZW Galaxy Note ll running Beans Build 9

megapimp

Jun 23, 2011
My freaking hyperion 6200 keeps getting better! I forgot to charge over night left to work with 46%and lasted all day till 7pm this thing rocks an already great battery life phone. I really have no worries

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

tantran

Aug 12, 2007
The Hyperion is a great battery. I get three days if I am not acting like a power user. 2 days no matter what plus I have the Verizon fast charger so my phone charges in a little more than a hour. I could not be happier with battery life.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

DrSadistic

Jan 15, 2011
Cuthbert
www.itsyourandroid.com
In all honesty, I have bought an extended battery for every android I've ever owned, except this one. Stock battery is amazing in my opinion.

Coming to you live from my super powered Note II!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362300645741.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362300645741.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: 1ManWolfePack

yellowman82

Jun 12, 2011
In all honesty, I have bought an extended battery for every android I've ever owned, except this one. Stock battery is amazing in my opinion.

Seems to me you barely used the phone mostly on some calls that's about it. You have guys here that loves using their phone and kinda abusing it lol by the way what's your screen on time?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

hyp3nitis

Apr 4, 2008
can we get a picture of phone with extended battery? or is it to ugly?

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

DrSadistic

Jan 15, 2011
Cuthbert
www.itsyourandroid.com
That was with a few calls, a bunch of texting and emailing, and about an hour or so of playing spades. Sorry, didn't think to check screen on time but I'm sure it was around 3 hours or so. Not heavy use by any means but it's still the most impressive battery life I've ever experienced

hyp3nitis

Apr 4, 2008
Yes a picture of phone with external battery

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

rootyourphones

Sep 29, 2012
I just got mine in the mail today still haven't drain the 60% from the box.i can't wait til my red cover comes in and do a full cycle on it oh im a heavy user too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Enjoy your battery life, and I'll enjoy stock battery life without holding a Ford Festiva to my ear....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
    Wtf cares. My phone still looks the same and is still the same size so save your useless and unneeded comments.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Yeah, no it's not. It's a tank on an already tank phone. You're trying to argue with me and say a battery with 3x the capacity is the same size? Nice one.

And apparently people do care. See how my comment got liked but yours didn't? A "thanks" (since you appear new here) means someone agrees.

What are you guys survivalists or something? Why the hell you need a four day battery? We live in a first world country, with power, aka electricity. You no have power outlets?

I just thing it's silly. You guys have a Transformer now, not a phone...

That was gettin out if hand for a little while but back to bizzness. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
    Yea I wasnt holding long enough. Update shots.

sent from my sch-l605 clean rom, o.c., wireless charging modded, 64 ulta sd, just about do anything phone!!!!
    y5a9e4a3.jpg
    Stock battery is all I need. An extended battery isn't a bad idea or a bad thing. If you aren't near your charger or travel often, it would be nice to have. I personally wouldn't use it everyday..