[ROM] Nightly v1.0 AWESOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

flores.diane02

Jan 6, 2011
This ROM IS NOT MINE AND I HAVE SEEN THIS ARTICLE HERE http://ttalk.tk/ so please post your queries there

Hello To One And All And Welcome to Ttalk.Tk
Today i am publishing our work which took over a month to arrange things and tweak the kernel of SG3 to get the best output.
We are now Showing A PREVIEW OF <b>NIGHTLY v1.0</b> which is attached.

Anyways, Keeping those things apart WHAT WE HAVE DECIDED IS “VOTE TO THIS ROOM WILL DECIDE ITS LAUNCH” — which means since many must have been addicted to or whatever thereby forgetting the STOCK VERSION.

SO BASED ON THE WANT OF THIS ROM i.e IF WE GET THE MAXIMUM VOTES AS YES ONLY THEN WE WILL LAUNCH THIS ROM in 48 HOURS (SINCE BANDWIDTH,HOSTING,EFFORT COUNTS) OR ELSE I LL KEEP THIS TO MYSELF.
<b>
SOME OF THE FEATURES ARE </b>

DEODEXED

PERFECTLY ROOTED

~50MB FREE SYSTEM SPACE
LIVE WALLPAPERS
SUPER FAST
SUPER BATTERY SAVER (BLACK SAVES BATTERY :p)
CLASSY LOOK,FEEL AND TOUCH
AND ITS NOT HAVING ANY ****TY HOME LAUNCHERS…..WE HAVE MODIFIED THE STOCK ITSELF.

2qimgap.png

DIRECT SOURCE OF IMAGES http://ttalk.tk/ ----MANY MANY IMAGES THERE

They Also say that the ROM will be LAUNCHED In 48 HOURS IF PEOPLE LIKED IT

MOD EDIT : REMOVED THE OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
TO OP : DONT POST MATTER WHICH OFFENDS THE MEMBERS OK

Last edited by a moderator:

Gsam101

Oct 13, 2010
Paris
As we have noticed than many developers aren’t actually developers since many CUSTOM ROMS We have seen is made of ****TY LAUNCHERS WHICH THEY GET FOR FREE IN THE MARKET or EVEN MAY STEAL SOME.
I think that you might not be well placed to know what a developer is or not. Also, I think that there is one rule: Never insult what other people are doing, you don't know at all what are the skills of the people here, and i think you forgot that people are doing work here on their free time, just to make their phone better and share their work.

And I think so that "releasing only if people thank me", is kind of childish, as I said before, we're here to share our work.

jazux

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2010
helsinki
well, i dont like it... and whats with the "thank me and ill release the rom" that is so stupid... you can keep it yourself :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

unreal3000

Nov 27, 2010
i dont see any need for this rom.....the other 3-4 are amazing and unless i see somthing like JIT compiler or amazing performance (more than lagfix) then this rom
is just useless quote-

DEODEXED- all the other roms already are....

PERFECTLY ROOTED- wth does perfectly mean???v root is root and it works perfect on this phone

~50MB FREE SYSTEM SPACE- nothing new...lestats rom has about 60mb free..
LIVE WALLPAPERS-nothing new
SUPER FAST-nothing new
SUPER BATTERY SAVER (BLACK SAVES BATTERY :p)- gingerbread theme is mostly black
CLASSY LOOK,FEEL AND TOUCH-....big deal...gingerbread theme is also
AND ITS NOT HAVING ANY ****TY HOME LAUNCHERS…..WE HAVE MODIFIED THE STOCK ITSELF.- the only new thing that may be half good...but i have no problems with adw and launcher pro....
AND ONE LAST QUOTE-

SO BASED ON THE WANT OF THIS ROM i.e IF WE GET THE MAXIMUM VOTES AS YES ONLY THEN WE WILL LAUNCH THIS ROM in 48 HOURS (SINCE BANDWIDTH,HOSTING,EFFORT COUNTS) OR ELSE I LL KEEP THIS TO MYSELF.

this line pisses me off...for all i know keep it....im not intrested

unreal3000

Nov 27, 2010
i dont see any need for this rom.....the other 3-4 are amazing and unless i see somthing like JIT compiler or amazing performance (more than lagfix) then this rom
is just useless quote-

DEODEXED- all the other roms already are....

PERFECTLY ROOTED- wth does perfectly mean???v root is root and it works perfect on this phone

~50MB FREE SYSTEM SPACE- nothing new...lestats rom has about 60mb free..
LIVE WALLPAPERS-nothing new
SUPER FAST-nothing new
SUPER BATTERY SAVER (BLACK SAVES BATTERY :p)- gingerbread theme is mostly black
CLASSY LOOK,FEEL AND TOUCH-....big deal...gingerbread theme is also
AND ITS NOT HAVING ANY ****TY HOME LAUNCHERS…..WE HAVE MODIFIED THE STOCK ITSELF.- the only new thing that may be half good...but i have no problems with adw and launcher pro....
AND ONE LAST QUOTE-

this line pisses me off...for all i know keep it....im not intrested

if u want people to use ur rom instead of blackmailing them just post it and then
mention efforts....THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS IS THAT SMART PEOPLE SHOW THERE TALENT IN HOPES OF NOTHING BUT A LITTLE THANKS IN RETURN....
if u ask me...go ahead keep the rom...doesnt sound interesting at all..

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
I think that you might not be well placed to know what a developer is or not. Also, I think that there is one rule: Never insult what other people are doing, you don't know at all what are the skills of the people here, and i think you forgot that people are doing work here on their free time, just to make their phone better and share their work.

And I think so that "releasing only if people thank me", is kind of childish, as I said before, we're here to share our work.

well, i dont like it... and whats with the "thank me and ill release the rom" that is so stupid... you can keep it yourself :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
HI
guys i have removed the offensive part of the above post :)

op pls dont post such info it is important that u also consider the feeling and hard work of ours members while posting ok :D
cool guys :D

unreal3000

Nov 27, 2010
HI
guys i have removed the offensive part of the above post :)

op pls dont post such info it is important that u also consider the feeling and hard work of ours members while posting ok :D
cool guys :D

sry!! i just got a little ticked of the way he put it =D

and the ****ty launcher part :)

EdisDee

Dec 18, 2010
the more roms we will have - the better. IMO such description is developers lack of politeness. the more rivalry - the harder developers will work.
sorry for my poor english.

Kaleptik

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com
They talk about bandwidth hosting, but I straight up used all of my 100GB of bandwidth in about two weeks for xda. Why are they asking for that? There's not a single custom ROM thread in which anything similar is asked.

Unbelievable.

Sent from my Lestatious v1.1 Galaxy 3 FROYO

xxx_xx_xxx

Dec 22, 2010
They talk about bandwidth hosting, but I straight up used all of my 100GB of bandwidth in about two weeks for xda. Why are they asking for that? There's not a single custom ROM thread in which anything similar is asked.

Unbelievable.

Sent from my Lestatious v1.1 Galaxy 3 FROYO

We appreciate all your efforts from the deepest corner of our hearts Dark Lestat. :)
The wannabe developer (who is behind the original post) doesn't seem to be polite and technically sound enough.

"BLACK COLOR SAVES BATTERY" lmao I guess he don't even know the difference between AMOLED and LCD.

Ignored............... :D

Last edited:

rudolf895

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
IND
Looks like no ROM release. I wanted to test the "speed"

Sent from my Lestatious v1.2 Galaxy 3 FROYO

lol lestat your really killing it :D

@Everyone else look at the PINK!!!! YES PINK!!!! Inbox!!! now thats where i loose my interest in this rom...

@Dev Keep this to yourself! WHY PINK!!!:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.