[Updated 4/4 ]: HTC One X User Manual - English (WWE) - Final Rev.

Search This thread

shirreer

Mar 5, 2006
This is the ENGLISH (WWE) User Manual for the One X (WWE version) Final Revision.
Unlike the previously posted UM, this one is a comprehensive reference to the H1X's features. (Yes, H1X is nicer & more accurate an abbreviation than HOX...less cartoonish too :p).

Direct Link (2.8 mb):
http://www.htc.com/managed-assets/s...l/htc-one-x/120402_HTC_One_X_WWE_UM_Final.pdf

To all you geeks, Enjoy... may you hit the ground running when you get your new One X :D:D:D

If you find this useful, Hit the "thank you" button. I'd like more of those....for absolutely no good reason!

Last edited:

qpop

Jun 25, 2008
Thanks! Although I think we would all prefer the engineers manual.... ;)

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
Lol - im constantly reading threads & watching youtube videos whilst I wait for mine to be dispatched & delivered.

... Im soooo impatient! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

HTC-Gunge

Feb 24, 2011
York
Spotted one error already... Page 16 Task Switcher - Shows the ICS task switcher and not the HTC one.

boywiz

Jan 2, 2008
Woop!!! It's here

dissappointed there is no microssd slot, but woop it is here. On first charge as i type.

I have not turned it on yet as it has not finished charging yet. Does anyone know how long this takes?

HTC HD2 trusted old pal has served me well, but time for a faster more poewerful system.:)

Looking forward to the Dev on it for the xda-dev's ;) lets hope it is easier and more stable than my wifes Wildfire S. :eek:

Boywiz

shirreer

Mar 5, 2006
To HELL with SDCards. I got 6 of them and only take one out to transfer big files from my laptop. It's a dying technology... Been using them since my I-MATE JAM and never filled a 16mb card, nor felt anything special for them except invariable frustration with their variable performance. Cloud is the future - together with unlimited internet bandwidth.

Mine shipped yesterday on DHL Express from England, so, YES I could kick u in the nuts :p lucky son-ova-gun :p

dissappointed there is no microssd slot, but woop it is here. On first charge as i type.

I have not turned it on yet as it has not finished charging yet. Does anyone know how long this takes?

HTC HD2 trusted old pal has served me well, but time for a faster more poewerful system.:)

Looking forward to the Dev on it for the xda-dev's ;) lets hope it is easier and more stable than my wifes Wildfire S. :eek:

Boywiz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the ENGLISH (WWE) User Manual for the One X (WWE version) Final Revision.
    Unlike the previously posted UM, this one is a comprehensive reference to the H1X's features. (Yes, H1X is nicer & more accurate an abbreviation than HOX...less cartoonish too :p).

Direct Link (2.8 mb):
    http://www.htc.com/managed-assets/s...l/htc-one-x/120402_HTC_One_X_WWE_UM_Final.pdf

To all you geeks, Enjoy... may you hit the ground running when you get your new One X :D:D:D

If you find this useful, Hit the "thank you" button. I'd like more of those....for absolutely no good reason!
    No single word about OTG...

This is the ENGLISH (WWE) User Manual for the One X (WWE version).