Help...poor camera quality

Search This thread

prowsterz

Jul 12, 2014
Maidenhead

As xtrustkillx said, the camera lens/glass looks very dirty or smudged. If you have cleaned it and it still does not work, try restoring all the camera settings to the default ones.

Rayan

Feb 24, 2004
Baja
www.youtube.com
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7 Pro
As xtrustkillx said, the camera lens/glass looks very dirty or smudged. If you have cleaned it and it still does not work, try restoring all the camera settings to the default ones.

Clearly a dirty lens... Since the camera lens is right on top of the volume/power buttons, it's very easy to get it smudged up. Also the purplish coating over the lens tend to get scratched so bad. I got great shots now once I removed the coating and also before I take pictures I make sure the lens is not smudged.

Cheers!

georgemircea

Sep 3, 2014
bucharest
bad quality pics

same things here, focus of camera is very bad, the pics is blurr and poor quality. My old s3 ans s4 take picture much better. I use xddaleb 5.0 and g3 camera with last update binnaries drivers,on cloudy g3 rom. I used manual focus but in strong light i can see details to good. Automat focus is ****. I'm very upset about my g802.... very desapointed with his camera.

Rayan

Feb 24, 2004
Baja
www.youtube.com
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7 Pro
same things here, focus of camera is very bad, the pics is blurr and poor quality. My old s3 ans s4 take picture much better. I use xddaleb 5.0 and g3 camera with last update binnaries drivers,on cloudy g3 rom. I used manual focus but in strong light i can see details to good. Automat focus is ****. I'm very upset about my g802.... very desapointed with his camera.

You always have to make sure to clean the lens with a clean cloth, the location of the back buttons and normal use tend to smudge the lens quite a bit.

Also, chances are your lens has scratches over the "special coating" (purplish coating)... If that's the case, then you can rub it off with a micro fiber cloth (some use toothpaste but I just used a clean, dry cloth and a lot of rubbing). Once I removed the purple coating, the scratches where gone and pictures come crisp and sharp again!

Cheers!

georgemircea

Sep 3, 2014
bucharest
I did that every time i use camera... But i think camera itself is damage. Focalize and when i touch the button sharf' gone a litte bit. ?

Vineet88

Nov 26, 2013
No it's rom problem now..i m using stock rom ... and it takes beautiful pictures
Update.. Still facing same problem
Lack of detailing and soft blur pictures
I go to service center.... now they are charging my camera

ae93ed96b7c99e04139c834a23cd17e4.jpg