Help how can i change my MDN and MSID

Search This thread

pr0ject

Mar 24, 2008
I recently ported my number to sprint but before then I changed the rom on my vogue and now the code the customer rep gave me to change the MDN and MSID don't work. How can I change my MDN and MSID now?

ajones7279

Nov 6, 2007
Somewhere
www.twitter.com
No wait don't do that yet. Try this. Put this program and .dll file on your phone, in my documents perhaps. Now run GetSPC, enter the ESN hex # with any letters in CAPS and hit "go" and it should give you the spc. Now hit "talk" and put in ##******# (****** being the 6 digit # u get from GetSPC) and then go to edit. U should be able to change them from there

Attachments

• GetSPC.zip
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,843

Randy Skidmore

Oct 22, 2010
I am having the same trouble

I am having the same trouble only I did not flash this phone I bought it this way and can't get in to set the msid. I cant even get the link with my computer to work but I did got the get spc files on my memory card and put it in and used astro an tryed to use it but it says it dont know what to do with am exe file. I have a htc touch 6900 and am stuck. I am such a newbie to phones so I am lost. I tried the ## number that the last guy posted . Any one have any other ideas.

Thanks

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
I am having the same trouble only I did not flash this phone I bought it this way and can't get in to set the msid. I cant even get the link with my computer to work but I did got the get spc files on my memory card and put it in and used astro an tryed to use it but it says it dont know what to do with am exe file. I have a htc touch 6900 and am stuck. I am such a newbie to phones so I am lost. I tried the ## number that the last guy posted . Any one have any other ideas.

Thanks

The easiest way (at least for me) is to change all this stuff via WM. Just flash NFSFan's rom and change this via PST programming. Once you are done, flash back to Android.

Jacob_newton

Nov 1, 2010
I am running NFSFan's WM6.5 rom and am having the same issue. I cannot activate my phone because it will not take the "##*****#" code from sprint.

egzthunder1 recommended using PST programming but I am not sure what that means.

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
I am running NFSFan's WM6.5 rom and am having the same issue. I cannot activate my phone because it will not take the "##*****#" code from sprint.

egzthunder1 recommended using PST programming but I am not sure what that means.

If you are using NFS, you will find a folder under the Start Menu that is called Phone Codes. The dialer in NFS is skinned if memory serves me well, which means that the ##.. codes will not work.

aagha

Oct 10, 2010
No wait don't do that yet. Try this. Put this program and .dll file on your phone, in my documents perhaps. Now run GetSPC, enter the ESN hex # with any letters in CAPS and hit "go" and it should give you the spc. Now hit "talk" and put in ##******# (****** being the 6 digit # u get from GetSPC) and then go to edit. U should be able to change them from there

When trying this, I get an error message that says that GetSPC.exe is not a valid Win32 application.