• Great Fit
  • Thin so adds little bulk to the phone
  • Slightly thicker than the camera bulge so protects the lens

Cons:

Last edited:

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
I really like the back cover of my phone, So i think im just going to invest in a clear TPU case, I just need a bit of grip, because my grey One S is soooo damn slippy... If it wasnt for this reason id have no case at all..... Just a screen protector.

TurkzZ

Apr 15, 2010
ganna opt for the HTC One S Slip Pouch PO S740 until a good quality silicone one is out that covers the corners properly, whats the point of the hard cases they offer now, all of them leave the corners exposed :S

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
Cannot find a Clear TPU case to save my life !!!!!

I like the colour of my phone (grey) i dont wanna hide it with some florescent pink case !!

I think il get a pouch / sock until some newer accessories come out.

richiesuk

Apr 15, 2012
leeds
case

hi mI bought this in clear and in grey colour (for my grey one s)

amazon : HTC One S Clear Gel Silicone Case Cover + Screen Protector & Protective Sock By Kolay®

raikesy

Mar 26, 2009
i've got this htc C740 and must say its very very good

I like the look of this, what level of protection does it offer the top edge of the phone? Does it cover the top edge? The other thing that puts me off is that I wouldn't mind a case that protrudes further than the camera lens.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

ascot17

Dec 17, 2006
I like the look of this, what level of protection does it offer the top edge of the phone? Does it cover the top edge? The other thing that puts me off is that I wouldn't mind a case that protrudes further than the camera lens.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/htc-hc-c740-hard-shell-for-htc-one-s-black-p34377.htm

This appears to be identical in design to the case I have (post 22). Does not protect the top or bottom edges. Mine was only £4 though!

stesa

Dec 30, 2005
Tuscany

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

unfortunally it doesnt cover the top edge

Attachments

• IMAG0017.jpg
    IMAG0017.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 964
Reactions: rmcsc and raikesy

pzboyz

Dec 14, 2005
I now have the Nappa Leather fitBag for my One S, it has a nice executive look to it, the seams are well made so hope it will last well. Not having a pull tab like some toehr is not a problem as the bag is soft enough to be able to push the phone out from the bottom of the bag to then pull it from the top of the bag.

fawnsy77

Apr 17, 2012
manchester
The guy on eBay selling the Mofi pouches has apologised saying they are still trying to get best fit for the One S with it being new, so I can keep the small pouch (which I've given to my sister for her smaller HTC) and they are going to send out a bigger replacement for free. Good service. :)
can I ask if you had any feedback from the eBay seller in regards to wether he found a mofi pouch to fit the one s as it should as I really like these pouches

h.han

Feb 28, 2011
London
Last edited:

Stiflerlv

Apr 9, 2010
Anyone know how exactly calls these "cases". They are from leather (soft ones) and with a "string" which u can pull and get your phone out.

Are these OK for helping you not to scratch your phone in your pocket?

Also what you guys think about screen protectors... Needed or not?

cookpass

Jan 12, 2009
Wrexham
can I ask if you had any feedback from the eBay seller in regards to wether he found a mofi pouch to fit the one s as it should as I really like these pouches

I had one from the same seller and he also sent out the larger size for free, no questions. Guess he'll be sending the right size now though :)

Can't fault them at all.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

fawnsy77

Apr 17, 2012
manchester
I had one from the same seller and he also sent out the larger size for free, no questions. Guess he'll be sending the right size now though :)

Can't fault them at all.

thanks for that I'll go ahead and get one they look good and I like that softness of a pouch I was just a bit concerned with the phone sticking out of the top of it but you have put my mind at rest

cookpass

Jan 12, 2009
Wrexham
It's "inside" the case now but the velvety texture, while very nice, does bring the lining with it when you take it out of your pocket. :) Would be better coming out of something a bit looser.

Top Liked Posts