[Q] Is there any way to root HTC One V using any application like Universal Androot?

Search This thread

anik424

Mar 13, 2011
Kolkata
www.anikweb.net
Hi, I have a Motorola Milestone, which is currently running Cyanogen mod 9 (ICS). But when it was in official Froyo, I can remember I have used an application "Universal Androot" to root that device.

Recently I have purchased HTC One V. I found no way to root my HTC One V without unlocking the bootloader.

Is there any application like "Universal Androot" which can root HTC one V easily...
Because I do not want to unlock my bootloader...
I only need to root my device so that some applications (like firewall system of avast antivirus) can work properly.

shubhamchamaria

Jan 28, 2011
Mumbai
Hi, I have a Motorola Milestone, which is currently running Cyanogen mod 9 (ICS). But when it was in official Froyo, I can remember I have used an application "Universal Androot" to root that device.

Recently I have purchased HTC One V. I found no way to root my HTC One V without unlocking the bootloader.

Is there any application like "Universal Androot" which can root HTC one V easily...
Because I do not want to unlock my bootloader...
I only need to root my device so that some applications (like firewall system of avast antivirus) can work properly.

Sorry that ain't possible..use ckpv5's guide to root it..

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA