Equalizer Questions Help....

Search This thread

Jeisin

May 1, 2010
Ive searched around and ive seen a few issues with the Eq Either not working or Making it worse...

Now After going Extreme OCD mode...and wanting to throw this s4 at the wall... What would be a idealistic Rom for a Audiophile?... Along with all the extra goodies? I dont have the greatest earphones in the world But My beats Solo Hds didnt sound anywhere close to what they did on my old S2...

Sent from my Tmobile SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Ive searched around and ive seen a few issues with the Eq Either not working or Making it worse...

Now After going Extreme OCD mode...and wanting to throw this s4 at the wall... What would be a idealistic Rom for a Audiophile?... Along with all the extra goodies? I dont have the greatest earphones in the world But My beats Solo Hds didnt sound anywhere close to what they did on my old S2...

Sent from my Tmobile SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

There see module files that don't have the proper necessary coding. I'm trying to figure something out. I understand your pain, I have sennheiser ie8s and they sound crappy compared to my tablet. Viper4 android is supposed to be really good, but personally volume+ sound boost (version 1.8) from the market was and still is my choice for audio improvement.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

hella356

Jun 20, 2009
It's a shame that Samsung elected to not include the Wolfson DAC in the Snapdragon-based S4 models, and it seems we'll always be limited by that. I use Player Pro with DSP Pack, which gives a full 10-band EQ. This helps for carefully boosting the low-end on my Etymotic in-ears, which is their main drawback.