[App] Cyanogenmod DSP Manager (root required)

Search This thread

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
Working with Google Play Music on stock 4.3. I manually installed this DSP Manager. Original thread. May only work with certain apps.

• Copy the files* to correct folders and SET PERMISSIONS! ( rw- r-- r--)
  • Restart your device. Make sure that DSPManager is selected in Settings / Sound / Audio Effects.
  • A 2nd reboot may be needed as well for the changes to take place.

* Ignore the META-INFO folder in the zip. Flashable with CWM Recovery when released.
** Rename / backup existing files if you want to undo. No need to delete AudioEffects.apk

Attachments

• DSP_updated.zip
    536.1 KB · Views: 27,396
Last edited:
Jan 6, 2014
Works without root access ?

Hello, i'd like to install the Cyanogen's DSP Manager, but i don't have the root access, and i don't want to unlock my BL, can i install the APK directly into the phone, with a file brower for example ?

Jan 6, 2014
:(

I will test this, i will install directly the APK, and i will reboot my phone and i see if this solution works fine, and if she not working, i'll root my phone, because the Motorola DSP Manager sucks, the soud is very bad .. :(

mancio96

Jul 15, 2007
I try install DSP Manager on my MotoG with 4.4.2 US rooted follow the guide of "lost101" and work fine with Google Music :good:
It seems that not all the effects are working properly but the equalizer is ok!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Working with Google Play Music on stock 4.3. I manually installed this DSP Manager. Original thread. May only work with certain apps.

• Copy the files* to correct folders and SET PERMISSIONS! ( rw- r-- r--)
    • Restart your device. Make sure that DSPManager is selected in Settings / Sound / Audio Effects.
    • A 2nd reboot may be needed as well for the changes to take place.

* Ignore the META-INFO folder in the zip. Flashable with CWM Recovery when released.
    ** Rename / backup existing files if you want to undo. No need to delete AudioEffects.apk
    Working with Shuttle

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    it works

DSP Manager Works fine without root access, but i don't have the tab for the WM8994, it's normal ?