[ROM][4.4.2][KOT49H] Carbon Rom unofficial [d800/d801/d802/d803/ls980] [jan12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Shoot i am more than curious. I am wrong!!!! Eating crow in the afternoon is alll good!!!

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Koopa777

May 18, 2012
2 issues on LS980:

3G Data, voice calls, and SMS do not work. (LTE works though, oddly enough)
Immersive mode is broken.

Smooth as butter though and no reboots. Flashing back to SlimKat at the moment(kinda need the phone part haha), but this will definitely be my daily when calling works. :good:

EDIT: The LS980 maintainer knows about it and will commit the CM patch soon.

Last edited:

EuroSpeed

Jul 10, 2010
Texas
Just tried the 1-31 nightly from the carbon website, for the d801, call echo is there. Just giving other d801 users the heads up. Everything else was working great. Can't wait to get back on it.

Sent from my G2 D801 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
    XzinYIT.png

We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.

Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon on freenode IRC.

CarbonDEV Gerrit (but keep in mind the build date in the title)

Info:
    Kernel Source: here *i used AOSPA-Legacy kernel for this build*
    Downloads and changelogs will be in post #2

How To:
    - if you use an app backup use that
    - download rom and gapps and load them onto the phone
    - reboot into recovery
    - backup your current rom
    - wipe data/system/cache *i use PhilZ cwm so i choose the new rom option*
    - install rom, install gapps and enjoy :)

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_2014-01-10-15-42-17.jpgScreenshot_2014-01-10-15-42-07.jpgScreenshot_2014-01-10-15-41-57.jpg
    Downloads:
    d800 - Jan11
    d801 - Jan11
    d802 - Jan11
    d803 - Jan11
    ls980 - Jan12 *lte problem fixed*

Gapps
    here
    *i use mini, but im sure you could use the other 2 aswell*

Changelog:
    Jan 12
    - Bring ls980 in
    Jan 11
    - Bring d800/d801/d802 into the game, plus new release for d803
    - thank you to the testers for the other variants :)
    Older Changelog:
    Jan 10
    - Initial release for d803 ONLY

Old Releases:

d800

d801

d802

d803
    Jan10

d802

Donations are cherrished and appreciated and only used to further development​
    Possible, but I want to give the d803 some love right now as there isn't much for us :(

Sent from my LG-D803 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    d800 / d801 / d802 / d803 new releases are up in post #2 :)
    carbon merged in d800/d801/d802/ls980 and already has vs980
    ill be moving onto something new now :)