[Q] HTC 4.1.1 ROM Link?

Search This thread

sinkingFX

Dec 24, 2013
Zeulenroda
dasinking.de
Hey,
I want to reset my One S to the standard HTC-ROM, but I did not found an working one. Most of the links are dead and the ones that are working, cannot be flashed... The ROM that I tried to flash was one from the official OTA servers from HTC, but it showed up an error message while flashing. Does anyone have the HTC-ROM for the villec1 europe edition?
ATM I don't have the One S here, but I will pick it up later (it was in repair), if you would need more infos like the radio-version or things like that I could add it later.

Thanks!
-sinkingFX

Brushstroke

Aug 26, 2013
Hey,
I want to reset my One S to the standard HTC-ROM, but I did not found an working one. Most of the links are dead and the ones that are working, cannot be flashed... The ROM that I tried to flash was one from the official OTA servers from HTC, but it showed up an error message while flashing. Does anyone have the HTC-ROM for the villec1 europe edition?
ATM I don't have the One S here, but I will pick it up later (it was in repair), if you would need more infos like the radio-version or things like that I could add it later.

Thanks!
-sinkingFX

Here are the RUU files for the Ville, and here are the files for the Ville C2.

Reactions: sinkingFX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

Thanks!
    -sinkingFX

Here are the RUU files for the Ville, and here are the files for the Ville C2.