Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy theme or wallpaper: wanted

Search This thread

austriker27

Feb 2, 2010
So I was searching and could not find a theme for hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. I think it would look awesome on android, with clear cut and definitive lines. Has anyone made such a theme??

Also along the same lines, does anyone have a really epic hitchhiker's guide wallpaper, feel free to share here (i am hoping us fans can 'assemble' here and get all the hitcherhiker's guide parafanilia here)..

thanks! and thanks for all the fish..

g11489

May 8, 2007
I have this wallpaper of Marvin i found on here a while ago...

xvafc.png

jemaintedrai

Aug 16, 2010
Hi hope you like these

I made them today and tried to make them match the Gingerbread look,
hope you like them.

Attachments

• DontpanicWall.jpg
    DontpanicWall.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 586
  • DontpanicWall2.jpg
    DontpanicWall2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 500
  • DontpanicWall3.jpg
    DontpanicWall3.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 459
  • DontpanicWall5.jpg
    DontpanicWall5.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 421
Reactions: austriker27

junkdruggler

Jun 27, 2009
Georgia
Ok I'm in the process of building a HHGTTG adw theme.. If anyone does have any walls that they would like thrown in I would use them.. Given you own said picture and I have permission..
The theme will not be a free app.. But I would be more than happy to send a few copies out to testers..

Thanks..
@junkdruggler

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

Reactions: tgtoys
Ok I'm in the process of building a HHGTTG adw theme.. If anyone does have any walls that they would like thrown in I would use them.. Given you own said picture and I have permission..
The theme will not be a free app.. But I would be more than happy to send a few copies out to testers..

Thanks..
@junkdruggler

I'd love to test it out!
I have an HD2 phone and Acer A500 tablet both running ADW EX, please send me a copy and I'll let ya know what I think.

Thanks, looking forward to it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi hope you like these

I made them today and tried to make them match the Gingerbread look,
    hope you like them.

Thanks..
    @junkdruggler