MicroSD Card Issues

Search This thread

blazingfate

Oct 23, 2007
Woodbridge
I was moving apps to the MicroSD when the phone froze. Eventually it recovered and the operation was "finished". A moment later it appeared as though I had no card inserted. I mounted the card again and it needed to be reformatted. I reformatted. Later in the day it appeared as though I had no card inserted and the cycle repeated.

I need to add that I am rooted using Chainfire. I did not notice this issue until after I rooted though that could be coincidence. Has anybody else experienced issues with the microSD? I have a Samsung 64GB XC Class 10 from Amazon.

evilbeef54

Jul 14, 2008
I was moving apps to the MicroSD when the phone froze. Eventually it recovered and the operation was "finished". A moment later it appeared as though I had no card inserted. I mounted the card again and it needed to be reformatted. I reformatted. Later in the day it appeared as though I had no card inserted and the cycle repeated.

I need to add that I am rooted using Chainfire. I did not notice this issue until after I rooted though that could be coincidence. Has anybody else experienced issues with the microSD? I have a Samsung 64GB XC Class 10 from Amazon.

the fix you need is here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2715657

Reactions: blazingfate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

the fix you need is here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2715657