Installing CWM

Search This thread

M4ttz

Dec 18, 2012
Hi all, I am having great difficulties installing CWM recovery on my i9507 after I rooted my device with CF AUTO ROOT.

First I used this guide but got stuck with the .dll error when trying to run Heimdall. Even after I installed Visual Studio many times!

Next I tried flashing with Odin but only got a seandroid not enforcing error every time I did. I can still run my phone fine and my Knox warranty has still not been tripped.

I hope someone can help!
Matt

Tkkg1994

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jun 10, 2014
Coding City
Hi all, I am having great difficulties installing CWM recovery on my i9507 after I rooted my device with CF AUTO ROOT.

First I used this guide but got stuck with the .dll error when trying to run Heimdall. Even after I installed Visual Studio many times!

Next I tried flashing with Odin but only got a seandroid not enforcing error every time I did. I can still run my phone fine and my Knox warranty has still not been tripped.

I hope someone can help!
Matt

Maybe try it with one from here https://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition/jfltezm/
Download md5.tar file and uncheck auto reboot on odin

Reactions: M4ttz

M4ttz

Dec 18, 2012
Ok. Thank you! I will report back here and see what happens. I don't think that I had auto reboot checked though.

M4ttz

Dec 18, 2012
I am using Odin 1.85. I still get the seandroid not enforcing error, however I did manage to boot into CWM once after it said the error.
HELP!?

M4ttz

Dec 18, 2012
I just realized that I was holding down the power button as well as the home and volume down for too long. The power button kept turning it off! I feel so stupid!!!!

Does each flash overwrite the last one or will I have like 10 unused recovery files?

dwarfer66

Mar 31, 2014
Perth

I hope someone can help!
Matt

seandroid not enforcing error means you have a custom recovery with a stock rom. Not compatable.

Top Liked Posts