[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vwood2121

May 21, 2008
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I've been running CD 9.4 since release and every time I'm playing slacker radio and try to send a text the phone shuts off and goes into boot loops every time. I wiped phone completely and installed the Rom and didn't restore any app data so don't know what could be the problem

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

QuentinX5

Riddle me this...
I went to go and install this ROM (twice), and went through all the steps. The installation process would finish rather quickly, within the very first step (without even doing what it appears to be installing the actual ROM), and I would restart my phone, and everything seemed okay. Turns out though, that the /data portion was not actually formatted, and the old ROM I had on there was still there, and it did not format it at all. Is it Clockwork Recovery that is having the problem, or is it the ROM? The ROM in the first step of installation even shows the system size as being 549 MB, but only having 83 MB free, as if Clockwork Recovery wasn't even really formatting it.
Any thoughts, suggestions, tips, or anything? I am ridiculously stumped right now...

*EDIT*
Tried installing ROM on the third try, and it went through all the steps during the actual installation of it, and now hangs at HTC Bootscreen... I am going to say that I have a faulty ROM Installer...

Last edited:

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Riddle me this...
I went to go and install this ROM (twice), and went through all the steps. The installation process would finish rather quickly, within the very first step (without even doing what it appears to be installing the actual ROM), and I would restart my phone, and everything seemed okay. Turns out though, that the /data portion was not actually formatted, and the old ROM I had on there was still there, and it did not format it at all. Is it Clockwork Recovery that is having the problem, or is it the ROM? The ROM in the first step of installation even shows the system size as being 549 MB, but only having 83 MB free, as if Clockwork Recovery wasn't even really formatting it.
Any thoughts, suggestions, tips, or anything? I am ridiculously stumped right now...

*EDIT*
Tried installing ROM on the third try, and it went through all the steps during the actual installation of it, and now hangs at HTC Bootscreen... I am going to say that I have a faulty ROM Installer...

Maybe the rom file is corrupted. Check the md5sum. Try re downloading it and then do a full wipe, format system and try again....Don´t flash it through Rom Manager if you are doing so....it doesnt support all roms...

Reactions: GAVANA

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Riddle me this...

*EDIT*

I think you flashed our sensation Rom. Please check that you have our multi device zip. And the ms5 matches. The Rom its self will not wipe for you do your recovery IMG might be faulty. And I would recommend you download 4.ext recovery's app from the market and install the 4 ext recovery. Then wipe again and retry.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App

QuentinX5

Maybe the rom file is corrupted. Check the md5sum. Try re downloading it and then do a full wipe, format system and try again....Don´t flash it through Rom Manager if you are doing so....it doesnt support all roms...

I redownloaded the ROM, and I am going to try again.
I also just learned that using the "wipe data/factory reset" option is not actually formatting the system... And I shall now use the format system option under mounts and storage... Thanks for that :D

I used the system format, and tried installing it again using the SuperWipe. It stopped after the first step and did not install anything else.
Then tried it using the option to preserve data, and it did the same thing as before, where it installed it all, but then hung on the HTC Bootscreen.

I think you flashed our sensation Rom. Please check that you have our multi device zip. And the ms5 matches. The Rom its self will not wipe for you do your recovery IMG might be faulty. And I would recommend you download 4.ext recovery's app from the market and install the 4 ext recovery. Then wipe again and retry.

You know, that would make a lot of sense as to why it says Sensation V 5.1...
Thanks for pointing that out :p

rayford85

May 22, 2011
I redownloaded the ROM, and I am going to try again.
I also just learned that using the "wipe data/factory reset" option is not actually formatting the system... And I shall now use the format system option under mounts and storage... Thanks for that :D

I used the system format, and tried installing it again using the SuperWipe. It stopped after the first step and did not install anything else.
Then tried it using the option to preserve data, and it did the same thing as before, where it installed it all, but then hung on the HTC Bootscreen.

You know, that would make a lot of sense as to why it says Sensation V 5.1...
Thanks for pointing that out :p

Lol. Your not the first to flash the wrong Rom.

FusionTechFTS

Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
www.fusiontechservices.com
I've been running CD 9.4 since release and every time I'm playing slacker radio and try to send a text the phone shuts off and goes into boot loops every time. I wiped phone completely and installed the Rom and didn't restore any app data so don't know what could be the problem

My Slacker is just crashing when I answer a call or text. I think its the app. It gets super flakey after updates sometimes.

adam5150

May 19, 2011
Has anyone tried out patchas kernel yet. Used lee for awhile but gonna test them all.

joefrank

Jul 12, 2009
Quebradillas
To the CoreDroid team!
My phone looks sweet, I just got one request to see if its possible. Can there be custom refresh icons.... Like ics refresh icon which spins in both directions?

musikenigma

Jan 4, 2010
Ha noi
How can i remove Titanium Backup from your ROM, Sergio76 ? I have problem with it. I very love your ROM but 'cause of Titaniumbackup now i have to use another ROM and i really miss your ROM....

musikenigma

Jan 4, 2010
Ha noi
with root explorer or some kinda other file explorer go to system/app & delete com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.apk

I did like that before ask here already but the trouble is not fixed. I can not use Lucky patch for Titaniumbackup in ROM event i install by the other one replace it. I want to install Titaniumbackup from outside the ROM. It work fine if i use the Rom that does not has Titanium inside. Thank you. Have you got another solution ?

da__beast

Jan 27, 2012
Bonsall, CA
I did like that before ask here already but the trouble is not fixed. I can not use Lucky patch for Titaniumbackup in ROM event i install by the other one replace it. I want to install Titaniumbackup from outside the ROM. It work fine if i use the Rom that does not has Titanium inside. Thank you. Have you got another solution ?

Try purchasing the Ti Backup Pro instead of cheating the Dev out with a crack.

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough

I have another solution...
Leave this thread, this is a ROM development thread not a how to hack a premium app thread. The fact that you said you can't use the ROM because of this problem. You sir are a fool!
Go buy the app, its $5.99!

sprhr0

Mar 7, 2011
fort smith
Looking SO forward to your surely coming up Android 4 and sense 4 rom, I flashed a few of the ICS roms and they are pretty nice except I can not get my USB tethering to work with my PC your rom has no problems doing this and im only on 9.3, perhaps a reboot was in order on the ICS builds but they are alpha right now. I think Ill just wait for the coredroid ICS release I know your working on it.

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Looking SO forward to your surely coming up Android 4 and sense 4 rom, I flashed a few of the ICS roms and they are pretty nice except I can not get my USB tethering to work with my PC your rom has no problems doing this and im only on 9.3, perhaps a reboot was in order on the ICS builds but they are alpha right now. I think Ill just wait for the coredroid ICS release I know your working on it.

Were not working on ics for this device. To put it simply. We won't release a Rom with stuff broken ( USB, camera , etc ) so until DHD gets an ics update, or we get official kernel source, there won't be ics and coredroid. Unless you buy a sensation or a one x ......
Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for the OP

Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy