Intelligent thoughts on rumors re: SGS3

Search This thread

ckoadiyn

Jan 23, 2010
All rumors and speculations

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing makes you happy apparently I am sure it will be true they did the same thing for the GN when it is I will be sure to be here to watch you eat your words. No reason at all for it to not be true. The quad would do zero good as I am sure it doesn't have integrated radio and Qualcomm wouldn't be short on s4 radios otherwise if almost all companys where not buying them for phones and what not.

Reason I say this I'm sure if LTE was integrated samsun would have said so in the vid LOL.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

WatermelonSlim

Jul 8, 2005
Yeah I don't want to be a spoilsport, but by that time we are certainly going to see the Note 2 as well, and you can be darned sure Samsung will up the specs on that as well.

While HTC's variant certainly could be better, I wouldn't exactly count on it.

Not being a spoilsport at all, lol. If Samsung releases a device better than that rumored HTC note competitor, I, am all for it. Even more than that, I'm hoping they do. And make it 3D. That's a wet dream, lol.

WatermelonSlim

Jul 8, 2005
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/tech/2012/04/129_109578.html

Korea times LOL og source direct from qualcomm CEOs mouth LOL

Who cares? So buy the international version and use it on T-Mobile's dirt cheap, no contract, 4G plans. If quad core is important, this is a no brainer. Yes, they throttle after a certain point. But Sprint is basically throttled all the time anyway. You could get a Verizon 4G hotspot too if you want LTE coverage everywhere.

ckoadiyn

Jan 23, 2010
Who cares? So buy the international version and use it on T-Mobile's dirt cheap, no contract, 4G plans. If quad core is important, this is a no brainer. Yes, they throttle after a certain point. But Sprint is basically throttled all the time anyway. You could get a Verizon 4G hotspot too if you want LTE coverage everywhere.

O I know and this is true but if you don't have the 5-600$ for that version probably looking to use a upgrade on a contract to get it for two. Even tho I'm sure it equals to the same amount or less over time but most people don't care. Not only that tmobiles service isn't the best

WatermelonSlim

Jul 8, 2005
O I know and this is true but if you don't have the 5-600$ for that version probably looking to use a upgrade on a contract to get it for two. Even tho I'm sure it equals to the same amount or less over time but most people don't care. Not only that tmobiles service isn't the best

T-Mobile's service is a heck of a lot better than Sprint's these days, lol. But you could use the international version on AT&T too if you wanted (with speeds better than Sprint's Wimax). And you could get a Sprint or Verizon hotspot if you wanted anyway.

Also, you could use your upgrade to buy the USA version, sell that, and then use the money to buy the international version (if you only want to get the upgrade price or whatever).

To me, this quad core thing is a non issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I said I didn't like Sprint phones? Um, I think I was pretty clear that the only reason I am still with Sprint is because I like my Evo 3D and no other carrier has a phone comparable to it (plus I'm stuck in a contract). Even the post you just quoted and replied to basically said I would rather have my Evo 3D so I am staying with Sprint, lol.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Except Apple locks their phones down (like HTC) and Samsung encourages development on theirs.

They can't do every single thing like apple or else they would get sued for that too.
    It's probably still going to be made out of the cheapest, tackiest plastic around and feel like a kids toy.
    FOr me personally, it's irrelevent. Whats the point of talking about a phone that I won't see available for another 6-7 months.....Hell even talking about the EVO 4G LTE seems dumb since its not getting sold till June. Way too much time inbetween to even think about it.

It's being announced in 2 weeks. It'll be out in 2 months.

You have no idea what gpu its using...

You're silly. Did you watch the video? It shows the Mali 400 GPU.
    Quad core, gig of RAM, 16 gigs on board, micro sd slot, 720p display (and Samsung makes awesome displays), 8 mp camera (Samsung makes awesome cameras too), huge battery, nfc, and you know it will have s-off on day 1 and have great dev support...

I think the specs are pretty good. It's certainly on par (or better) than the Evo LTE.

Too bad it's not 3D. If it had 3D it might be worth getting an unlocked version on T-Mobile and dumping Sprint until they fix their network.

Why not do that anyway since you don't seem to like sprint or their phones anyway.