[ROM][27JAN10]Gen.Y PX-D R0 with XDANDROID (Standard|Core)

Search This thread

lucid_nightmare927

Jul 31, 2010
wallpapers

<sigh> still nogo.. tried putting pictures/wallpapers to
SD\
SD\dcim
SD\media

and i still cant see my wallpapers/pictures under WALLPAPER GALLERY,
just those pre-installed ones.. T_T

a little help!?

WestHammer

May 22, 2010
I installed this ROM a few weeks ago, but now I wish to change it again to another ROM.
What my problem is = It won't boot into Windows, and I can't find any drivers to make it work in Android mode with my PC via USB, so I simply don't know how to be able to switch ROM again?
Please help me!:(

ulum_joe

Aug 4, 2010
Malang
I installed this ROM a few weeks ago, but now I wish to change it again to another ROM.
What my problem is = It won't boot into Windows, and I can't find any drivers to make it work in Android mode with my PC via USB, so I simply don't know how to be able to switch ROM again?

if you want to change ROM again, try to shutdown your device, when tuning it on quckly hold the "volume down" button, you will see colour on your device, then plug in to your usb, and flash it with Custom RUU

(Uf this what you mean)

Reactions: BintEd

XtriFe

May 17, 2010
Santo Domingo
Hi all. I'm currently using this ROM on my HTC Fuze and theres a long delay for the screen to go into landscape mode whenever you open/slide out the physical keyboard. However, it only happens when you open it, whenever i close the keyboard the screen goes back to normal right away(portrait).

One more thing, i'd like to know if its possible to use your dual boot screen to boot android if i have haret.exe and all the android related files in a specific folder on my SD Card. (\SD Card\XDAndroid). Android already works by itself but when your dual boot screen comes up android says its missing.

Last edited:

dash_ilyushin

Feb 15, 2010
Jakarta
I think, I installed this ROM successfully, but when Android image appeared with text "Please touch the android to begin" I got stuck, looks like touchscreen didn't work. Please advice. I am using HTC Diamond

franci4396

Jun 1, 2009
I ve installed on My Diamond but when i try to install another rom, i have a problem, my diamond is dead, i m trying to reflash... In Htc I Trust xD

Starlife

Dec 25, 2010
I want to install this rom, but I see that much people have problems to uninstall it...
Is there someone that had this rom and could install another rom ?

invisiblemesho

Jul 31, 2010
Help !my radio is not working

Help ! I have no network signal and it gives me " your SIM card doesnot allow a connection to this network" . even wifi doesnot connect to my home wifi network !

Please help ........

diamondnigel

Oct 1, 2010
battery?

hey i use this rom now and it is great work
but i have a few problems
.my battery is very fast empty
.when i startup it seas that the keyboerd is'nt working
.sometimes it wont respond
.and sometimes it is really slow
do you have any advice or tools so this is over?
thanx

jorgitokapo

Jan 31, 2009
Good

This rom is really nice ;) but i have two problems :S The battery, and the sound, i can't make it work :S if any can help me, thanks :) sorry for my english, i'm from argentina :p

helicopter88

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 28, 2009
This rom is really nice ;) but i have two problems :S The battery, and the sound, i can't make it work :S if any can help me, thanks :) sorry for my english, i'm from argentina :p

This rom has a old as my grandmother android build
Please check Rhodium android subforum to have the latest and greatest android builds for our phones..

mikex2

Apr 13, 2012
hello, i dont know if there is actually anyone watching this thread. But, how to install this rom? :eek: There aren't any instructions ..

marto5

Nov 29, 2009
Not sure that was it before, but have small problem with Wi-fi in my HTC Diamond.
When start Htc windows i can find my protected connection and can connect to it by give correct password. All working good.
But in android i can't find it. Even if add it manualy with password it showing that is unavailable.
Without wi-fi it's not usefull, can't even update program which allow me explore memory (something like a explorer).
Any idea?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

if you want to change ROM again, try to shutdown your device, when tuning it on quckly hold the "volume down" button, you will see colour on your device, then plug in to your usb, and flash it with Custom RUU

(Uf this what you mean)