Costs Keeper (Update to version 2.0.0.4)

Search This thread

Anonymously_Unknown

Feb 9, 2012
Kingston
I'll try it out now then.

Could you do an app for managing and working out my car's fuel mileage like "Road Trip" for iOS?

What are the requirements to become a developer for the Windows App store?

Reactions: filfat

stevedebi

Sep 7, 2005
Los Angeles
I do this too. The issue is that I sometimes find it annoying to keep adding new rows each time I need to make a new entry.

The only column that needs a formula is the one that actually calculates the MPG. I use a formula there that keeps the values hidden until I fill in the date (avoids the zero or "/div!" coming up when there are no values). Then I simply copy that formula down for a hundred rows or so. Thus I only have to fill in the next date - not add rows.

This is formula for the MPG column:

=IF(ISBLANK(A1),"",B1/C1)

The "A" column contains the dates, the "B" column contains the miles driven, and the "C" column contains the gallons put into the tank.

Reactions: Anonymously_Unknown

Scripts

Dec 14, 2013
It seems like a really neat and useful application for people who need to balance things. I'll be sure to check it out in the morning. Great job!

Reactions: filfat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT: Removed

Could you do an app for managing and working out my car's fuel mileage like "Road Trip" for iOS?

I use an excel spreadsheet for this purpose.
    I do this too. The issue is that I sometimes find it annoying to keep adding new rows each time I need to make a new entry.

The only column that needs a formula is the one that actually calculates the MPG. I use a formula there that keeps the values hidden until I fill in the date (avoids the zero or "/div!" coming up when there are no values). Then I simply copy that formula down for a hundred rows or so. Thus I only have to fill in the next date - not add rows.

This is formula for the MPG column:

=IF(ISBLANK(A1),"",B1/C1)

The "A" column contains the dates, the "B" column contains the miles driven, and the "C" column contains the gallons put into the tank.
    It seems like a really neat and useful application for people who need to balance things. I'll be sure to check it out in the morning. Great job!