Recommended case

Search This thread

Jinson7

Jan 11, 2010
I bought the spigen clear case which is a very good case however as it is clear it always looks dirty and gathers muck inside the case which you can see as it is clear.

I also love the feel of the n5 without the case. Is there a case out there for me that still offers good protection and feel?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

_jordan_

Oct 2, 2013
No. All cases surround the sides and back of the device, and alter the way the device feels in the hand.

That being said, I had the ringke slim case on my nexus 5, and now I have the spigen slim armor case. Both cases added bulk to the device, and I stuck with the slim armor because it has a soft touch back and offers more protection.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
From what I heard, the Tech21 Impact case is fairly slim and is protective. However, it also has a clear back so you might run into the same problem. I also use the spigen slim armor. and I agree what the person above me said. It does add bulk, however I like the way it feels because its a soft rubber. It seems like it's fairly protective too.

x111

Jul 3, 2009
I very like to fell my phone like brand new every time, so cannot use without case.

I bought an official case and very happy with it.

Maybe, someone suggest a nice shockproof case like UAG case for galaxy s4?

Last edited:

twister99403

Oct 4, 2010
Lewiston, ID
I bought the spigen clear case which is a very good case however as it is clear it always looks dirty and gathers muck inside the case which you can see as it is clear.

I also love the feel of the n5 without the case. Is there a case out there for me that still offers good protection and feel?

the diztronic tpu case is honestly one of the best cases. Feels REALLY CLOSE to the original feel of the phone and as long as your not someone dropping your phone from 5 feet on a regular basis I don't see any problems with it. I had a diztronic on my s3 and it fell off the top of our car while I was driving down the road and not a scratch on the thing (luckily it landed on the back and not the screen)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Spigen Neo Hybrid is a great case