is there any version of watchstyler that

Search This thread

jmorton10

Jul 1, 2008
Rochester, NY
doesn't absolutely destroy your battery life??

I'm on the latest Null ROM and my battery life was absolutely amazing until I added a watchstyler widget.

I was ending a LONG day with over 50% battery left.

This morning I added a watchstyler widget and made no other changes at all. The thing has dropped to 47% in 3 hours.

jmorton10

Jul 1, 2008
Rochester, NY
What's your brightness setting at?

Are the colors of the new face white or bright? Black makes battery last longer.

brightness at 3 (same as its always been), watch face is black (rolex submariner)

I was running the stock weather clock (which I really like) until this morning. Looks like I'm going back to that as the battery life to me is far more important than a fake rolex face (although that face looks awesome)

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
brightness at 3 (same as its always been), watch face is black (rolex submariner)

I was running the stock weather clock (which I really like) until this morning. Looks like I'm going back to that as the battery life to me is far more important than a fake rolex face (although that face looks awesome)

Stock weather, which I do not like does not update often enough and is never correct when I check is simple does not use graphics.

jmorton10

Jul 1, 2008
Rochester, NY
Stock weather, which I do not like does not update often enough and is never correct when I check is simple does not use graphics.

I do wish I could get it to update a little more often, but once an hour is usually close enough in my area anyway.

The stock weather app is pretty ugly, but running it with the awesome Real Icon theme is absolutely beautiful.

I am definitely back to running that as my DD clock, the watchstyler had my watch at 12% battery by noon today. Yesterday at this time it was at something like 86% and still over 50% at dinner time.