T mobile lowered my discount.

Search This thread

pete4k

Jan 2, 2014
I lost my corporate discount because I didn't want to bother filling the application to reapply again, (actually I thought that discount was going away but it wasn't?) still less expensive than other carriers, I have a great service at home and work and almost half of my bill is for phones anyway.
So if it is corporate discount you're talking about, maybe they changed the rate, otherwise I have no idea.

drmacrofish

Jul 24, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Most likely the agreement with your corporation and t mobile changed. You are actually lucky as apparently most corporation discounts have expired or gone away totally. I know the one I could have had is now gone, which is part of the reason I am still with ATT, but I will switch soon likely to t mobile anyways as I use all their phones with unlocked bootloaders. I just hope that continues....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

bipoler

Jan 26, 2009
www.youtube.com
o_O.... Why wouldn't you call them directly to get an answer, everyone here can only speculate. ...................................

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

scott7175

Apr 27, 2012
Tooele, utah
Just got my discount approved all I did was provide my fire department id badge and it was approved for 15 %

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

sacnotsack

Dec 27, 2010
Awesome, I just jumped ship from Verizon and since I didn't have a .mil email anymore Verizon stopped my discount. Good to know. Thanks buddy

sacnotsack

Dec 27, 2010
I'll have to see which is better that discount or the discount I get because of the company I work for.....but I think this one is going to be better.

ElaineD

Mar 5, 2008
DFW
Yup, nearly swallowed my tongue when I heard they were thinking of dumping corporate discounts!

:crying:

So glad they decided to keep them. ;)

Top Liked Posts