HOW Change ...... ???

Search This thread

saeed3167

Jun 16, 2014
Hello
I want to change your Sprint ROM to the original ROM company HTC even getting updates aerobically with the knowledge HTC one m8

HOW ???

Thanks

Humzaman

Aug 21, 2012
Dallas
uploadfromtaptalk1402946033882.jpg

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
Greetings,
Folks understand not everyone using XDA speaks English as their first language, so please be respectful to others if you don't have anything helpful then don't contribute.

Thanks,
BD619

saeed3167

Jun 16, 2014
???

I need to convert ROM my mobile to one official releases until I receive the update automatically from the htc

my mobile: HTC ONE m8 (sprint) (32 gb)

thanks

reinaldistic

May 3, 2011
Hello
I want to change your Sprint ROM to the original ROM company HTC even getting updates aerobically with the knowledge HTC one m8

HOW ???

Thanks

Sounds like he is asking on how to restore his phone back to original to take an OTA or updated rom..

oh well you can't really go back to stock completely, but you can update to 651.10 by doing these two things:

flash stock 651.10 rom: http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?16276-SPRINT-ROM-M8WHL-Stock-Rooted-Base-1-54-651-10

flash 651.10 firmware: http://themikmik.com/showthread.php...HL-Firmware-Collection-LATEST-1-54-651-10-OTA

the rom you just flash through twrp, the firmware had instructions. I recommend the hboot option

if you're trying to update because of the bad signal problem that most spark devices are having this might nit fix it. if it didn't I recommend going back to stock looking and bringing it in to sprint for repair/replacement

you won't receive future updates Over The Air (OTA) by you can update through this method every time, the devs at xda always coffee through

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings,
    Folks understand not everyone using XDA speaks English as their first language, so please be respectful to others if you don't have anything helpful then don't contribute.

Thanks,
    BD619