[ROM][01.12.2011][WWE]Jackos S3 WM6.5 21913 + Sense 2.5/2.1|TF3D2.1

Search This thread

dbsltmch

Sep 19, 2007
So far this rom is best that I have used so far. It doesn't have many bells and whistles as other newer roms but speed and stability is not matched.
Great work!

dib_uk

Feb 16, 2008
Nice look, rather fast, nice job Jackos and thank you.

I have been using it for a day, you've done the best job of 2.5 I have seen so far but still a little too slow for me. I am going to go try your 2.1 version.

Found it to be very sluggish around text messaging. 5-10 sec delays, flips out if you pull the keyboard out. The same problems I have had with other ppls versions of 2.5 tho tbf.

BobbyManifesto

Jan 4, 2009
it's me again :D think it was worth waiting for Ur Rom.
Downloading it right now, n we'll see what a Polish chef cooked for us :D

Pozdro

EDIT: I must say WOW!!! so far so good.. ive installed my cab's n max manila and its still fast as hell :D
now i can honestly say that it was worth waiting for this one :D

Dzięki Jackos

EDIT2: why can't i change time to 24hrs?? in regional settings time option is greyed..

Last edited:

BobbyManifesto

Jan 4, 2009
thanks for the tip on time settings. Your fav' spamer :D

EDIT: it didnt help, still have the am/pm time
in manila regional settings the 24hr time is still greyed so i cant check or uncheck it..
(its a bit annoying...)

Last edited:

Rezz

Jul 15, 2008
Great rom, but is there any way to turn the touch options back on, the vibrate on touch is driving me nuts and I cant find a way to turn it off in your rom.

pemahy

Oct 11, 2008
MarketPlace, Live issues

Hi,
thanks for very good ROM, but I have problem with Windows MarketPlace and Windows Live for Mobile.
MarketPlace has been downloaded but after installation is working.
When I´m trying to add my email account (@live.com) then Windows Live app telling me that isn´t signed by trusted certificate.
Is there any way how to fix it?
Thanks, Petr

thepresence1

Aug 26, 2006
Brooklyn, NYC
V2, lock screen wallpaper

Using V2 now after having loved v1. I only have one question. How can i change the lock screen background. I thought i used the Rhodium settings tool to change it in V1, but I cant find that option under the tool in V2. I flashed at around 3 in the morning so maybe thats why I cant find it, lack of sleep..LOL...Any help is appreciated.

Val

Jackos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
Hi,
thanks for very good ROM, but I have problem with Windows MarketPlace and Windows Live for Mobile.
MarketPlace has been downloaded but after installation is working.
When I´m trying to add my email account (@live.com) then Windows Live app telling me that isn´t signed by trusted certificate.
Is there any way how to fix it?
Thanks, Petr
I didn't included Live in my ROM, so you need to download it manually.

Using V2 now after having loved v1. I only have one question. How can i change the lock screen background. I thought i used the Rhodium settings tool to change it in V1, but I cant find that option under the tool in V2. I flashed at around 3 in the morning so maybe thats why I cant find it, lack of sleep..LOL...Any help is appreciated.

Val
Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Rhodium

Great rom, but is there any way to turn the touch options back on, the vibrate on touch is driving me nuts and I cant find a way to turn it off in your rom.
Sense -> Settings Tab -> Personalize -> Vibration -> Uncheck.

What does it mean? Isn't there cab file that can convert the number of columns for the start-menu?
You need to ask someone that is using a original WM6.5. version so he can lend you the files ;)

Jackos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
Guys, I made some research. This ROM is so memory heavy because of the new ResourceProxy. I made a hybrid rom with the old version and now the memory doesn't get over 60% even with a lot of e-mail, messages, an heavy facebook and twitter account linked and a bunch of other programs installed. I'll test this new rom for a bit, if i don't see any issues I'll upload it to public.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please read the fifth post before flashing my ROM.

Download:
    Jackos ROM repository

GSM ONLY, DO NOT FLASH ON CDMA

All those roms have exact the same base, just some components are changed to fit anyone.

Goals for my ROMs: (ordered by importance, descending)
    1. Reliability
    2. Battery life
    3. No memory-leak (or at least trying to minimize this issue)
    4. Memory friendly, multitasking ability
    5. Stock speed

ROM versions explained:

JackFULL
    - CHT2.0.0

JackFULL legacy
    - CHT1.8.5

SkrobPRO
    - CHT1.7.1

ManilaRUSH
    - Sense 2.5 only (4 column quick links [CHT1.6.1])

ShowLITE
    - Sense 2.5 only

SmartMOVE (bonus release)
    - Sense 2.1 only (some mods to make it feel like Sense 2.5)

SleekBASIC (bonus release 2)
    - TF3D 2.1 only
    Hi Jackos. First of all thanks for nice clean ROM, seems to me works pretty well for my needs. Just one little strange problem. I can not find SIM Manager anywhere. Am using Vodafone in Ireland. Have you any idea why?

The SIM mangager is present in the system (as \Windows\SIM_MGR.exe), only a link is not placed in the Start Menu. A quick fix is:
    Copy a file \Windows\SIM_MGR.lnk into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs (or subfolder of Programs) and you will have it in Start Menu.

Or you can go to Windows Contacts (Start Menu -> Outlook -> Contacts) then Menu -> Sim Manager

hey guys dont forget to thank jackos,seem and other great people
    use the new thx button dont be afraid just remember that you have 5 thx per day (didnt read about that till i wasted mine lol) ;)

Seems like the "thanks" feature works only in new xda layout. I was about to write that it disapeared but I still work in the old style (I got used to it...).
    I finished compiling, compressing and uploading all my 1.6.0 roms.

No big changes for this releases, but a lot of work has been done to improve my kitchen. Also a new visual change is to be noticed together with a StartMenu grid changer developed by ultrashot and featuring my layouts. There aren't many of them, but I may release a cab file to insert more possibilities.

For EVO roms the WM6.5.x build has changed to 21690. This is just a cosmetic change - I'm a huge fan of ultrashots work and if he picked this build there must be a reason for that :D Nevermind, I didn't find any downsides of this build so lets keep it for a while ;)

Standard cleanup as always.

Have fun and enjoy my latest releases, feedback is always welcome (especially if there are any complaints :D)!
    Hello Jackos,
    do you think you can keep the promised timeline for releasing S3 this weekend?
    I'm very eager to try your new ROM!
    I don't want to strain you, I'm just a big fan and every time I try another cooker's work I always repent and come back running to this thread...

I don't know yet. Got 5 out of 6 roms finished.
    In regards to the question about Android not running. It is probably due to the overclocking. If you disable the OCT first, then Android should work. (I had the same problem)

Sent from my MSM using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Good to know, makes sense because Android does overclock the device too.

Thanks and have a nice day :)