Error downloading app from Play Store

Search This thread

omegakibou

Feb 20, 2013
Milan
I took my GNex in the evening from the Assistance Center where they changed my broken MicroUSB port.
They flashed on it 4.0.4 ICS and they unlocked the bootloader.
I update the system with OTA to 4.3 stock.

In order to try the Xposed Framework I used the Toolkit to take root access.

Then, connecting my Google account, when Play Store started to install all of my apps it prompted out an infinite list of error:
first (403)
then (920)

Flashed two times 4.3 stock via Toolkit, locked and unlocked, rooted and unrooted but... nothing.

Also tried to delete my account, delete play store data, delete framework data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik... nothing works.

Phone is uselss in this way... so if anyone has figured out what to do, please let me know.

evilnoxx

Nov 15, 2012
I took my GNex in the evening from the Assistance Center where they changed my broken MicroUSB port.
They flashed on it 4.0.4 ICS and they unlocked the bootloader.
I update the system with OTA to 4.3 stock.

In order to try the Xposed Framework I used the Toolkit to take root access.

Then, connecting my Google account, when Play Store started to install all of my apps it prompted out an infinite list of error:
first (403)
then (920)

Flashed two times 4.3 stock via Toolkit, locked and unlocked, rooted and unrooted but... nothing.

Also tried to delete my account, delete play store data, delete framework data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik... nothing works.

Phone is uselss in this way... so if anyone has figured out what to do, please let me know.

I seem to have the same problem. I can't update nor download apps from the play store because I keep getting 403 errors.
Everything was fine until I flashed CM REMIX rom. That's when I started getting the errors. However nobody is complaining about anything like this on their thread. I've also tried using different gapps packages.
Could it be a server side thing? My other devices seem to be working fine on the same network...

Last edited:

omegakibou

Feb 20, 2013
Milan
I seem to have the same problem. I can't update nor download apps from the play store because I keep getting 403 errors.
Everything was fine until I flashed CM REMIX rom. That's when I started getting the errors. However nobody is complaining about anything like this on their thread. I've also tried using different gapps packages.
Could it be a server side thing? My other devices seem to be working fine on the same network...

I saw on another android board that this is happening also on some brand new Nexus 5, activated just today.
Almost sure it's a server side thing at this point.

evilnoxx

Nov 15, 2012
I saw on another android board that this is happening also on some brand new Nexus 5, activated just today.
Almost sure it's a server side thing at this point.

If it is, I hope it gets fixed soon, coz my phone barely has any apps right now...
If it's not a server thing I'll try to flash my old rom to see if it helps.