Bye Bye. Tablet was stolen. Bought the 2014 edition

Search This thread

RussellEstridge25

Oct 30, 2011
North Branch
You've all been great. Time to say goodbye. I've always hated when people make these threads... oh well :) wish I woulda put a security app on that sucker. But I didnt... lesson learned. But on the plus side this new edition is soooo much better. Of course it has ots ups and downs like any device but so far I love the screen and case I found for it. Poetic case if you want to know, the one magnetic case that doesnt screw with the digitizer. Well.... see ya!

Make sure to watch the sunset at least once a day :cool:

RussellEstridge25

Oct 30, 2011
North Branch
Yeah I thought about getting a different kind of tablets since thus all happened but I couldn't. The only reason why I was able to get another one is because we have a roommate now who pays rent it really bums me out but at the same time I'm super happy I have this new one because its awesome I just feel violated and I install security systems for a living so the irony is killing me as well.

Reactions: d4rkkn16ht

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah I thought about getting a different kind of tablets since thus all happened but I couldn't. The only reason why I was able to get another one is because we have a roommate now who pays rent it really bums me out but at the same time I'm super happy I have this new one because its awesome I just feel violated and I install security systems for a living so the irony is killing me as well.