[Q] activesync not recognizing phone after loading MAGLDR 1.11

Search This thread

dustin1939

Sep 24, 2010
Frederick
Im in the process of loading the steps for the NAND Android ROM and right after i loaded the MAGLDR 1.11 my active synce stopped working. Now i can't load NAND Android ROM cause my computer wont recognize my phone by activesync.

All my phone says whenever i turn it on is:
Android Flasher Mode
Wait USB...USB

Does anyone have any idea what i can do to fix it. forgive me im a newb.

Last edited:

ricey1986

Mar 6, 2009
Bolton
The usb message your seeing means it is connected by usb. You should be able to continue. Not sure activesync recognises magldr.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

atoore

May 20, 2010
Seattle, WA
Im sorry if im wrong but ofcourse your phone wont get regonized by active sync anymore because you took off windows mobile from your phone when you installed nand. Just be paitence when u connect your phone to your computer and it will deffently get regonized and you will be ready to flash new roms.

Sent from my HTC bravo using XDA App

lms1407

Jul 27, 2008
Im in the process of loading the steps for the NAND Android ROM and right after i loaded the MAGLDR 1.11 my active synce stopped working. Now i can't load NAND Android ROM cause my computer wont recognize my phone by activesync.

All my phone says whenever i turn it on is:
Android Flasher Mode
Wait USB...USB

Does anyone have any idea what i can do to fix it. forgive me im a newb.

+1
i have the same problem here!!
Guys pls help

When you see this usb...usb you are connected.

Now right click daf.exe or android inastaller.exe or whatever the name and choose "run as administrator" and the install should start

read the second link in my signature

T

technoob

It says it is connected but when I run as admin it says usb init failure. What do I do then?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

psych0hans

Nov 6, 2011
Bombay
This is what helped me... Courtesy OP http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=893948

Not able to make a usb connection to the phone when in Magldr

Error Description: USB init failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (723)

Go to the Activesync icon in the bottom right corner, right click on it and untick the option "Allow usb connections" and then connect the device again. Run daf.exe (or install.exe) as administrator by right clicking on it and selecting the option (if using Windows7 or Vista). Hopefully the usb drivers will then install and the Android Rom will flash.

Another option could be to uninstall and reinstall Activesync or to try different usb ports on your pc. If that doesnt work and you have Windows XP then you need to try on a machine with Vista or Windows 7.

If none of this works then try taking out your micro SD Card and repeating the process or flash a Custom Rom before you flash Magldr rather than a Stock Rom.

Lastly you could try starting the NAND installer with the phone unplugged and then plugged the phone in. The installer should immediately detect your device and proceed to flash.