Inductive Chargers for the Touchpad

Search This thread

LochNiss

Dec 1, 2007
Does anyone know if the Powermat or the Energizer charging platforms will work with the TP? I was in Target this past weekend and noticed that they were clearanced for 75% off retail price. The idea is nice but I don't want to waste $30 if it won't work.

quarlow

Feb 6, 2008
Tooele, UT
I really like my TouchStone. Not plugging in cables, and having a real "home" for my TouchPad when not in use is great. Plus it works with the HP case, something I also really like.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using XDA

BlackElvis79

May 2, 2009
SoCal
I really like my TouchStone. Not plugging in cables, and having a real "home" for my TouchPad when not in use is great. Plus it works with the HP case, something I also really like.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using XDA

Which case are you talking about? I'd love to be able to charge without having to stretch out my case. I hardly use my touchstone because my folio is starting to get loose.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

eyeb

Mar 6, 2011
you could turn it horizontally so gravity doesn't mess with it, or lay it down flat, then put touchpad on top

Troute

Aug 22, 2010
Location Location.
OnePlus 9 Pro
Which case are you talking about? I'd love to be able to charge without having to stretch out my case.

Pretty much any case as long as it's not too thick (and doesn't have metal between the tp and ts). I have a 'leather' case that works fine sitting on the ts and a tpu form fitting case that also works well. This one is now permanently on the tp and will fit into the leather case but the two together will not allow the tp to charge on the touchstone.

FC1032

Aug 30, 2010
Sydney
So it seems there are no "3rd party" chargers available?

I want a touchstone, but all the cheap ones are in the US and they don't ship to Australia :(

In Australia (or anywhere that is willing to ship here) pretty much charges double for the dock ($70?!), and that's not even counting shipping yet.

Top Liked Posts